Romney's 0 percent black support

Full story: The Washington Post

Rare is the time that a poll number makes me gasp. But there is one in the latest NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll that elicited one.
Comments
921 - 940 of 1,250 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2013

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go girly! I'm one proud Papa!
I am too! I am the proud grandmother of multi-racial children(I am AA and hubby is Puerto Rican) our children are married to: Irish Americans, Hispanic and Italian, Bosian(sp) French, English and Arabic. These are the colorful layers in a beautiful tapistery (sp) that I call my family and the generation I leave behind. So, Va. Racist, what the hell can you do with such a rich and full-blooded history that I claim as mine and my grands (23 in all!) not a GD thing! They're doing well in school, speak more than one language and honor their AA history along with the history of their mothers and fathers.

The world is changing, with the internet, growing smaller day by day. Yes, it's also a tool and instrument for spreading your hatred but it's also a tool and instrument for CHANGE and bringing people together and remaking the world and it will not be remade in your image. Wanna know why? There ain't enough of you haters to make that change world-wide when people want to live in peace.
John

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

And unfortunately God has a few parasites. Some of those post on this site.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>That's true, and I won't deny it. Now, how many are you guilty of?
Need I remind you that ALL ARE GUILTY AND FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD, WHO SHALL BE SAVED?
Research the bible more than what fits your anger and malice. You're not righteous and I am sure you and I are closer to meeting our maker than most posters. Than again, who knows? God allows us time to get our stuff together before our meeting with him. I am a sinner and I admit it, will you do the same? It is the first step to becoming a Christian, not casting aspersions against our brothers and sisters and if you are a true Christian, you know this. God is not interested in the law, he's interested in what's inside of us. So, sister or brother, what's in your heart? Perhaps, take a look, deep inside and make peace with our creator. You're regimented and stuck on the law but the greatest law of all that Jesus stated that surpasses all of the OT and NT is LOVE! Did you miss that scripture, sister or brother?
Just saying.....
I sin every day - the only perfect one is Jesus now let me ask you - you feel it is OK that our men have died as a result of Muslim Brothers??? America was built on Christian faith. Politically correct, ACLU and the government has REMOVED prayer, and anything that deals with Jesus - because they don't want to offend any one - WHAT ABOUT JESUS?:?? Obama is turning America into Sodom and Gomorrah.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>I am too! I am the proud grandmother of multi-racial children(I am AA and hubby is Puerto Rican) our children are married to: Irish Americans, Hispanic and Italian, Bosian(sp) French, English and Arabic. These are the colorful layers in a beautiful tapistery (sp) that I call my family and the generation I leave behind. So, Va. Racist, what the hell can you do with such a rich and full-blooded history that I claim as mine and my grands (23 in all!) not a GD thing! They're doing well in school, speak more than one language and honor their AA history along with the history of their mothers and fathers.
The world is changing, with the internet, growing smaller day by day. Yes, it's also a tool and instrument for spreading your hatred but it's also a tool and instrument for CHANGE and bringing people together and remaking the world and it will not be remade in your image. Wanna know why? There ain't enough of you haters to make that change world-wide when people want to live in peace.
You have turned this into a RACIST ISSUE. ITS NOT RACIST - It is what Obama has done to America but you believe what you want - I don't have to answer for your sins. There is a pattern on the word RACIST - it is when you do not get your own way that it has to be RACIST - OVER USED WORD.
John

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I sin every day - the only perfect one is Jesus now let me ask you - you feel it is OK that our men have died as a result of Muslim Brothers??? America was built on Christian faith. Politically correct, ACLU and the government has REMOVED prayer, and anything that deals with Jesus - because they don't want to offend any one - WHAT ABOUT JESUS?:?? Obama is turning America into Sodom and Gomorrah.
Time for you to write another check to the 700 Club. Pat needs a new suit.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

John wrote:
<quoted text>
The suit goes with the Bliss-ninny smile. ;)
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that you have a healthy of God, whatever God is. No one really knows, but the feelings inside are very real. I've concluded, if I have to, that God is everything and everything is God. the universe is apparently everything. We are all part of this entity I would define as God. Everything is connected because we are all part of the whole. When we abuse the planet for our greediness and ego, we're just stabbing God. It's all there for us to use and provide us life. Beyond that we are just gouging God in the face. Not a good idea if we want to live and prosper.
Yes, and turning America into Sodom and Gomorrah is not a good thing either. Leaving out the Ten Commandents is not a good thing and taking prayer out of schools and out of the DNC IS NOT A GOOD THING EITHER. As a Christian I will fight for my GOD and I will not worship IDOLS. If these people would worship God as much as they worship Obama - our churches would be FULL.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

John wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that you have a healthy of God, whatever God is. No one really knows, but the feelings inside are very real. I've concluded, if I have to, that God is everything and everything is God. the universe is apparently everything. We are all part of this entity I would define as God. Everything is connected because we are all part of the whole. When we abuse the planet for our greediness and ego, we're just stabbing God. It's all there for us to use and provide us life. Beyond that we are just gouging God in the face. Not a good idea if we want to live and prosper.
Pretty much. The worst scripture I ever read in the bible was that God regretted created us (the flood) it broke my heart. As a child, of course, I wanted to do everything to please God, but it is impossible to please God because we're not perfect. Believe me when I tell you that I would not have made it through my childhood if it weren't for praying to and believing in God. Yes, he's real. I lost him along the way. We can get so involved in "worldly" things and that's not a bad thing in and of itself because God created the world and its pleasure for us but I am referring to the perverted things and the not so innocent things that are traps. Materialsistic things, and those things, made me forget about my childhood friend who I use to pray to and talk to every single night.

If I never post another thing on this forum I will post that God answered every single prayer I uttered to him. It may not have been the way I wanted it or thought it should be but he never left me hanging and on my dying day I will announce to all the disblievers (sp), Yes, God is real and it spurs me on, even when I am so tired and my strength is gone.

As for politics, Whoever is in charge of this nation or other nations, God allows it or the God of this world allows it but make no mistake that God is still in charge.

For you so-called Christians out there, I give you a puzzle to figure out and for once, use your own understanding that God gave you: If you believe in the NT: When Jesus ascended what did he say: For I leave you now because the GOD of this world cometh and he hath nothing to do with me!"

Who took Jesus to the top of the mountains and showed him the entire world and said": Only if you would "bow" down to me, all this would I give to you?" Who could claim this? What does this mean? You can't give away what isn't yours so who controls this world and all things in it? That's what you so-called Christians need to ask. Perhaps you missed the message?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Have problems accepting the truth?????
John

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much. The worst scripture I ever read in the bible was that God regretted created us (the flood) it broke my heart. As a child, of course, I wanted to do everything to please God, but it is impossible to please God because we're not perfect. Believe me when I tell you that I would not have made it through my childhood if it weren't for praying to and believing in God. Yes, he's real. I lost him along the way. We can get so involved in "worldly" things and that's not a bad thing in and of itself because God created the world and its pleasure for us but I am referring to the perverted things and the not so innocent things that are traps. Materialsistic things, and those things, made me forget about my childhood friend who I use to pray to and talk to every single night.
If I never post another thing on this forum I will post that God answered every single prayer I uttered to him. It may not have been the way I wanted it or thought it should be but he never left me hanging and on my dying day I will announce to all the disblievers (sp), Yes, God is real and it spurs me on, even when I am so tired and my strength is gone.
As for politics, Whoever is in charge of this nation or other nations, God allows it or the God of this world allows it but make no mistake that God is still in charge.
For you so-called Christians out there, I give you a puzzle to figure out and for once, use your own understanding that God gave you: If you believe in the NT: When Jesus ascended what did he say: For I leave you now because the GOD of this world cometh and he hath nothing to do with me!"
Who took Jesus to the top of the mountains and showed him the entire world and said": Only if you would "bow" down to me, all this would I give to you?" Who could claim this? What does this mean? You can't give away what isn't yours so who controls this world and all things in it? That's what you so-called Christians need to ask. Perhaps you missed the message?
If we don't start acting right, there's going to be another one of those metaphorical floods coming. Those passages in the bible didn't ring true until I entertained the thought of God being nature or the cosmos if you will. The stories are a pretty good guide if interpreted in a reasonable way.

Those faux Christians watch too much TV

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

biggn wrote:
<quoted text>
But lets go all the way with the specifics, although the blacks are not a greater percentage than a hundred years ago, are the whites a greater percentage? Who has lost more ground as a percentage of population?
Luckily the group of whites shrinking the fastest is yours. How does it feel to be a boy, in the new mans world?
In 1860, the White American population was 85.6%. Today in 2012 the White population is 78.1%. That is a loss ratio of 0.91. The negro went from 14% to 13.1%. That is a loss ratio of 0.92 and therefore the negro has lost more ground as a percentage of population than the White race.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...

If that is too complicated for you, maybe this will make more sense. In 1860, the negro was the largest minority group in the US. Today the hispanic has replaced the negro as being the significant minority group.

And of course, the White Race still remains as the supreme majority, outnumbering all other races and ethnics combined.
biggn

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>In 1860, the White American population was 85.6%. Today in 2012 the White population is 78.1%. That is a loss ratio of 0.91. The negro went from 14% to 13.1%. That is a loss ratio of 0.92 and therefore the negro has lost more ground as a percentage of population than the White race.

If that is too complicated for you, maybe this will make more sense. In 1860, the negro was the largest minority group in the US. Today the hispanic has replaced the negro as being the significant minority group.

And of course, the White Race still remains as the supreme majority, outnumbering all other races and ethnics combined.
78.1 + 13.1 = 91.2% of the population. Yet you say Hispanics outnumber blacks? How is that so? If there is only 8.8% left? And you still have to figure in Asians, pacific islanders and many more.

Do you include Hispanics as whites? I'm betting they didn't in the 1860's?

Or is this just more Romney/Ryan math? 2+2=-1.2 trillion.
John

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1860, the White American population was 85.6%. Today in 2012 the White population is 78.1%. That is a loss ratio of 0.91. The negro went from 14% to 13.1%. That is a loss ratio of 0.92 and therefore the negro has lost more ground as a percentage of population than the White race.
Are you spewing out stats to prove some point? What is the point you are trying to make? Give it up dude. Your cause is 100 years old. It's 2012. You're one of the only ones going backwards. Why spend your time on something that cannot and will not work. There's an old definition of stupidity that says "someone doing the same thing over and over again thinking things will change". It's over man!!!
John

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have problems accepting the truth?????
No way man. The truth sets me free. Try it sometime. It's pretty cool. Knowledge is very helpful. The trick is you have to be open to it. It's not that hard, really.
John

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and turning America into Sodom and Gomorrah is not a good thing either. Leaving out the Ten Commandents is not a good thing and taking prayer out of schools and out of the DNC IS NOT A GOOD THING EITHER. As a Christian I will fight for my GOD and I will not worship IDOLS. If these people would worship God as much as they worship Obama - our churches would be FULL.
You're talking crazy dude. Most those churches have no idea what or who God is. And "your God"??? I thought there was only one God. You see, it's all a perception. No one really knows. You don't know. I don't know. It is absolutely beyond human comprehension to know, but we are all free to believe whatever and it is insane to think you KNOW exactly what God is.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

biggn wrote:
<quoted text>
78.1 + 13.1 = 91.2% of the population. Yet you say Hispanics outnumber blacks? How is that so? If there is only 8.8% left? And you still have to figure in Asians, pacific islanders and many more.
Do you include Hispanics as whites? I'm betting they didn't in the 1860's?
Or is this just more Romney/Ryan math? 2+2=-1.2 trillion.
In 1860, the census did identify hispanics as being White (unless they were black/mulatto). Then they identified if the person was a Natural born citizen or foreign born.

Since 1980, the US Census is taken first by race, then again by ethnicity.(I provided you with the link, but here it is again).
Hispanics account for 14.7% of the White Race and 2% of the black race.
biggn

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>In 1860, the census did identify hispanics as being White (unless they were black/mulatto). Then they identified if the person was a Natural born citizen or foreign born.

Since 1980, the US Census is taken first by race, then again by ethnicity.(I provided you with the link, but here it is again).
Hispanics account for 14.7% of the White Race and 2% of the black race.
It's good to see that the KKK is inclusive of Hispanics at least. I look forward to the day that black becomes white, just like brown has. Whatever makes bigotry and hatred ok in your mind, is all that counts for you. At least you admit your racist, as opposed to trying to hide it like the Mitt Romneys of the world.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much. The worst scripture I ever read in the bible was that God regretted created us (the flood) it broke my heart. As a child, of course, I wanted to do everything to please God, but it is impossible to please God because we're not perfect. Believe me when I tell you that I would not have made it through my childhood if it weren't for praying to and believing in God. Yes, he's real. I lost him along the way. We can get so involved in "worldly" things and that's not a bad thing in and of itself because God created the world and its pleasure for us but I am referring to the perverted things and the not so innocent things that are traps. Materialsistic things, and those things, made me forget about my childhood friend who I use to pray to and talk to every single night.
It had a purpose though. It was like you better be good, you better think twice.... Santa Claus is coming to town. It was meant to enforce an ethical system.
scooter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

obastard gets not enough white votes to be re elected,guess you welfare kneegrows will have to get a job and support yourselves for a change,sorry bastards.
biggn

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

scooter wrote:
obastard gets not enough white votes to be re elected,guess you welfare kneegrows will have to get a job and support yourselves for a change,sorry bastards.
Romney won't get rid of welfare. Can't without tanking the economy, that's part of the reason he stated that he wouldn't be able to balance the budget for 8-10 years, if elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••