Romney's Debate Opportunity

Full story: Wall Street Journal

Dow Jones Reprints: This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. To order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers, use the Order Reprints tool at the bottom of any article or visit www.djreprints.com A new survey of voters brings welcome news to the Romney campaign, even as it also raises the ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Whats a man date?
Eli

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

What an opportunity? Everybody knows him, it is the same type as Bushes, McCain and nothing more. Moron, liar, war criminal and war monger.
Repubs had good candidate dr Ron Paul, but they rejected him and elected this guy Romney, who is their worst candidate. The worst candidate cannot be president, because he will destruct everything and most of all own country, there were dozens of republican hopes: nixon, bushes, mccain and scenario is well known.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Eli wrote:
What an opportunity? Everybody knows him, it is the same type as Bushes, McCain and nothing more. Moron, liar, war criminal and war monger.
Repubs had good candidate dr Ron Paul, but they rejected him and elected this guy Romney, who is their worst candidate. The worst candidate cannot be president, because he will destruct everything and most of all own country, there were dozens of republican hopes: nixon, bushes, mccain and scenario is well known.
Coming from a country that elected Hitler at one time...this kind of advice is a bit...suspect...
No Mormon liers in 2012

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH. THANK YOU ELI. For saying the Facts.

==========

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

No Mormon liers in 2012 wrote:
AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH. THANK YOU ELI. For saying the Facts.
==========
At one time America turned a blind eye to Hitler...just saying...
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Mittens has the opportunity to fill his mouth with BOTH feet, and in a public forum, too. Just think - many of his outlandish miscues have come in private or in relatively small settings, but now he can embarass himself in front of the ENTIRE WORLD!

LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time America turned a blind eye to Hitler...just saying...
Neither Mr. Obama nor Mr. Romney are Hitler, fool. Stop playing the Hitler card, you're makig a fool of yourself.

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Mr. Obama nor Mr. Romney are Hitler, fool. Stop playing the Hitler card, you're makig a fool of yourself.
Good...I agree...now we can go from there and stop disrespecting both candidates with incendiary comments right? Like war monger and Nixon...and stuff...

And actually discuss the policies...

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
Mittens has the opportunity to fill his mouth with BOTH feet, and in a public forum, too. Just think - many of his outlandish miscues have come in private or in relatively small settings, but now he can embarass himself in front of the ENTIRE WORLD!
LOL
President Obama has had his problems too...57 states?

Nobel Peace Prize for what?

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

No real authentic birth certificate, eats dogs, bows to other leaders, insults allies, snubs Israel, buddies with muslims, for gay marriage, for abortion, voted with all bailouts, centralizing our healthcare into government without actually reforming the system itself, makes deals with those healthcare and drug corporations behind closed doors. Has had more closed door deals than most presidents though he said he would the most transparent...

President Obama. A vote for him is a vote for your dog on his plate.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a country that elected Hitler at one time...this kind of advice is a bit...suspect...
I guess it never occured to you that the poster could be a american living in Germany....

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it never occured to you that the poster could be a american living in Germany....
Actually...it did...

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

I can tell this going to be an interesting discussion...rather than discussing policies you all want to pick on some issues that have nothing to do with the candidates...

Progressive liberal tactics...
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Halito wrote:
Whats a man date?
Thats what Obama had back in his early years.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Knightmare wrote:
No real authentic birth certificate, eats dogs, bows to other leaders, insults allies, snubs Israel, buddies with muslims, for gay marriage, for abortion, voted with all bailouts, centralizing our healthcare into government without actually reforming the system itself, makes deals with those healthcare and drug corporations behind closed doors. Has had more closed door deals than most presidents though he said he would the most transparent...
Cuckoo...cuckooo...

the bigfoot believers post again...

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney has 2 opportunities in the debates:

1) Slim

2) None

The sad part is Slim already left town.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Good...I agree...now we can go from there and stop disrespecting both candidates with incendiary comments right? Like war monger and Nixon...and stuff...
And actually discuss the policies...
Would you care to cite a Romney policy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Knightmare wrote:
Your first endless sentence is so full of shit, it could fertilize the Sahara Desert.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Knightmare wrote:
I can tell this going to be an interesting discussion...rather than discussing policies you all want to pick on some issues that have nothing to do with the candidates...
Progressive liberal tactics...
There can be no interesting discussion with you on one end of it.
Obamath 2016

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Halito wrote:
Whats a man date?
U mean mandating? man marryca! enjoy day!;-00

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••