Romney: Obama making - excuses'

Romney: Obama making - excuses'

There are 8 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 7, 2012, titled Romney: Obama making - excuses'. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Port St. Lucie, Fla. - Mitt Romney painted a dark vision of a second Obama term on Sunday, telling more than 10,000 cheering supporters at a rally here that the president would raise taxes on the middle class, weaken the military and explode the deficit if reelected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Oct 7, 2012
So WHAT THE FREAK is the difference BETWEEN "telling" folks LIVE or "telling" folks in a campaign ad..BOTH Obama and Romney are TRYING to get YOUR vote, if they have to do it in a cut-throat fashion they will..YOU and YOU alone can see WHAT each of these men are promising..it's YOUR choice to make the "command" decision to VOTE for whomever pleases your very existence..
OBAMA 2012

Baldwin Park, CA

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Romlie can't keep his stories straight and then back tracks when the backlash starts. Oh and don't get me started in the photo in the article. Boy is he looking old!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Make no mistake about it...b. h. obama has been one sorry excuse for a president.
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
So WHAT THE FREAK is the difference BETWEEN "telling" folks LIVE or "telling" folks in a campaign ad..BOTH Obama and Romney are TRYING to get YOUR vote, if they have to do it in a cut-throat fashion they will..YOU and YOU alone can see WHAT each of these men are promising..it's YOUR choice to make the "command" decision to VOTE for whomever pleases your very existence..
So, what you're saying, freakzoid, you're not voting. Good!
Josh

Columbia, SC

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Obama has 23 million out of work,47 million on food stamps,16 trillion dollar debt and 47 million living in ooverty.
Visitor

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2012
There is no excuse for Obama lying to the public What about all of the dicticious numbers? How can 51% of Americans be pulling the other 49% who get govt assistance? Illegals aren't Americans so they aren't included in the 49% who get Govt assitance of which 2% pay taxes Illegals don't pay taxes here on money they make under the table What percentage collect Govt assistance I know here in Massachusetts where I live Obamas auntie who was an illegal was given public housing and his uncle was bagged for drunk driving How does an illegal get a license to drive? And they were complaining in Pennsylvania that they have to show I D when voting? I have to each time I vote hjow do they get el checkee and food stamps every month if they don't have an I D. Obama will keep me on Sect 8 and Romney will give me a better life by booting my ass off and getting a decent job that will allow me to be financially independent again That is the real difference between Romney and Obama
E Howard Bailey

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Oct 8, 2012
bttt
chickpea

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Visitor wrote:
There is no excuse for Obama lying to the public What about all of the dicticious numbers? How can 51% of Americans be pulling the other 49% who get govt assistance? Illegals aren't Americans so they aren't included in the 49% who get Govt assitance of which 2% pay taxes Illegals don't pay taxes here on money they make under the table What percentage collect Govt assistance I know here in Massachusetts where I live Obamas auntie who was an illegal was given public housing and his uncle was bagged for drunk driving How does an illegal get a license to drive? And they were complaining in Pennsylvania that they have to show I D when voting? I have to each time I vote hjow do they get el checkee and food stamps every month if they don't have an I D. Obama will keep me on Sect 8 and Romney will give me a better life by booting my ass off and getting a decent job that will allow me to be financially independent again That is the real difference between Romney and Obama
Dream on. If all the recipients get kicked off the dole you can expect riots. There are no jobs and Romney cant' pluck them out of his ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Feb 4 Oslo College Party 18
News New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie praises Obama fo... (Nov '12) Feb 2 Congrats 7
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Jan 31 Duchess of Glouce... 65
News Des Moines Register Endorses Romney (Oct '12) Jan 26 Carson for Jesus 4
News Obama Ad Hits Romney for Opposing Justice Sotom... (Sep '12) Jan 20 Parasite Vote Too 6
News Early fall GOP reviews turn negative on Romney ... (Oct '12) Jan 19 Swedenforever 2
News The Daily 202: Mitt Romney opens up on his doub... Jan '16 Kooky Con 4
More from around the web