Transcript of Romney's Election Conce...

Transcript of Romney's Election Concession Speech

There are 5 comments on the Fox News story from Nov 7, 2012, titled Transcript of Romney's Election Concession Speech. In it, Fox News reports that:

I have just called President Obama to congratulate him on his victory. His supporters and his campaign also deserve congratulations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

responder

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 7, 2012
From what I've heard so far, Romney (I will at least for the time being stop calling him 'Mittens') was fairly gracious in defeat.

More than we'll be able to say for the 'baggers, wackjobs, and extremists on the Right, I'm sure, but good for him. Thank you, Governor.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 7, 2012
After the last 4 years of senseless uncertainty and despair I have no use whatsoever for anyone stupid enough to vote for b. h. obama and I pity anyone who has to deal with such pathetic individuals. But save yourself some trouble, don't take the law into your own hands and beat the sht out of 'em because the good news is you can watch obama voters slap each other around on Springer or get arrested on COPS for free.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 7, 2012
responder wrote:
From what I've heard so far, Romney (I will at least for the time being stop calling him 'Mittens') was fairly gracious in defeat.
More than we'll be able to say for the 'baggers, wackjobs, and extremists on the Right, I'm sure, but good for him. Thank you, Governor.
Attention dumbass!!! You're so nasty nice...However I can speak for millions of Americans...We will never stop calling b. h. obama a communist because that's exactly what he is and obviously you are too...now GFY.
responder

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 7, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
After the last 4 years of senseless uncertainty and despair I have no use whatsoever for anyone stupid enough to vote for b. h. obama and I pity anyone who has to deal with such pathetic individuals. But save yourself some trouble, don't take the law into your own hands and beat the sht out of 'em because the good news is you can watch obama voters slap each other around on Springer or get arrested on COPS for free.
We're not responsible for your years of "senseless uncertainty and despair," loony. You were stupid enough to support Romney, he lost, it's over, get over it.

Glad to hear you appeal for calm. It might save a few Rightie nutballs a headache or a pepper-spraying.:)
responder

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 7, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention dumbass!!! You're so nasty nice...However I can speak for millions of Americans...We will never stop calling b. h. obama a communist because that's exactly what he is and obviously you are too...now GFY.
Correction...I was nice, you are nasty. Learn the difference and one day, you might not be a social pariah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney was 'treated successfully' for pros... Jan 20 Raydot 3
News Mitt Romney slams Trump over alleged immigratio... Jan 16 General Kabaka Oba 3
Alex Jones Planet Infowars Chat Room (Oct '12) Dec 28 Mike farris 4
News Romney adviser Gillespie charges Obama campaign... (Jul '12) Nov '17 Kapernick of Madison 3
News Romney to Host Fundraiser for Virginia Hopeful ... (Mar '14) Nov '17 Pocahontas of Cha... 2
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Oct '17 Geezer approval r... 73
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep '17 superwilly 47
More from around the web