What Mitt Romney did right

What Mitt Romney did right

There are 221 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 29, 2012, titled What Mitt Romney did right. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In an op-ed for the Washington Post on Wednesday, Stuart Stevens, the chief strategist for Mitt Romney's unsuccessful presidential candidacy, made the case that his candidate did lots of things right in the race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Nope

Huntsville, AL

#137 Nov 30, 2012
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
They won because:
1) you believed lies
2) due to free gifts
you lost because you believed those lies.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#139 Nov 30, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a flat out liar and a hack right wing shill. You just embarrass yourself. You really should just STFU.
Yes, you are as stupid as I thought. All you have to do is google fool. Enlighten yourself, before you also fall off the cliff.
Patriotic Democrat

AOL

#141 Nov 30, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
Romney was what was wrong with Romney.
Romney is a great guy. Americans no longer measure up the standards which made our Country Great. obama is plenty good enough for the likes of us.

Voters preferred Joblessness and Govt Cheese for EVERYBODY!!

Go Obama!!!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#142 Nov 30, 2012
Patriotic Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a great guy. Americans no longer measure up the standards which made our Country Great. obama is plenty good enough for the likes of us.

Voters preferred Joblessness and Govt Cheese for EVERYBODY!!

Go Obama!!!
Pathetic sheep.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#145 Nov 30, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You have a point other than your head. While conservatives were looking and listening to all the stupid stuff the liberals were proposing, promising, well we assumed no one in their right mind would believe the hokey crap. Well we were wrong. There were a lot more gullible and stupid people than we thought. That was our mistake. The children were indoctrinated and sold their parents and their futures down the drain. Operation Geronimo, is Obama's plan to drive us off the cliff. Get your parachute ready.
Hey stupid. One of your own called you Repub frightwingnuts the 'party of stupid' His name is Pyush. Look it up, you ignorant moron.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#146 Nov 30, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid. One of your own called you Repub frightwingnuts the 'party of stupid' His name is Pyush. Look it up, you ignorant moron.
Americans Voted to Cali-FORNICATE their children by settling for more Obama and now must endure Pelosi's Orwellian nightmare. Today, Obama says no to any serious attempt at reducing mind numbing multi Trillion Dollar Govt Deficits and promised Democratic voters that He will do everything in his power to leave nothing but Debt, Deficits, and Misery to the next generation.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#147 Nov 30, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
Obama BEGS Romney to fix the economy so BO can take credit and spike the ball yet again. LMFAO!
all the police, non-emergency number....ask them to bring a Baker Act form and a shot of ice Thorozine for you.....
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#148 Nov 30, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
He received tons of money from lots of foreign nations and billionaires wanting to control the USA. He had the media pulling for him all the way. He had the best campaign money could buy. He had a multimillion member church working hard to get him elected, no matter what his policies were. He had a populace dumbed down to accept whatever he says with no critical thought.
What !!

That was obama.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#149 Nov 30, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
George Soros gave 2 million to obama campaign, obama recieved monies from jihadist networks under disguised names, China donated million is "individual" donations as to appear not from a foreing contributor. China did not want Romney's nailing them with tariffs like Reagan successfully did to the Japanese and Germsns.
You, as usual, don't know what the hell your talking about.
And you dont know what your talking about.
You have just about exactly discribed obama in the last election.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#151 Dec 1, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know all about failure, eh Danno?
Of course, I know all about FAILURE. I live in a broken bankrupt Blue State. Calif. is the template Pelosi used to bring America down when she took the power from Obama after his first election. Obama was too weak to defend us all from her. She is the ultimate Blue Stater. She is fierce and committed to our demise.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#152 Dec 1, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I know all about FAILURE. I live in a broken bankrupt Blue State. Calif. is the template Pelosi used to bring America down when she took the power from Obama after his first election. Obama was too weak to defend us all from her. She is the ultimate Blue Stater. She is fierce and committed to our demise.
STFU. What kind of person did you expect San Francisco to send to Congress?

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#154 Dec 1, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>all the police, non-emergency number....ask them to bring a Baker Act form and a shot of ice Thorozine for you.....
ask the Oh Blamer why he voted against the stafford act
better have some more of that Kool aid
cindy

Charlotte, NC

#155 Dec 1, 2012
what did he do wrong?
Opensecrets org

Garden City, NY

#156 Dec 1, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ask the Oh Blamer why he voted against the stafford act
better have some more of that Kool aid
Debunking the 'Fiscal Cliff'
November 27, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/d2spmw3
http://www.commondreams.org/video/2012/11/27

Sen. Sanders: Wall Street CEOs are the 'Faces of Class Warfare'
November 30, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cf6wogk
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/11/...

Encore: United States of ALEC
November 30, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cuwj5qy
In an encore broadcast, Moyers & Company presents “United States of ALEC,” a report on the most influential corporate-funded political force most of America has never heard of — ALEC, the American Legislative Exchange Council. A national consortium of state politicians and powerful corporations, ALEC presents itself as a “nonpartisan public-private partnership”. But behind that mantra lies a vast network of corporate lobbying and political action aimed to increase corporate profits at public expense without public knowledge.
In state houses around the country, hundreds of pieces of boilerplate ALEC legislation are proposed or enacted that would, among other things, dilute collective bargaining rights, make it harder for some Americans to vote, and limit corporate liability for harm caused to consumers — each accomplished without the public ever knowing who’s behind it. One Wisconsin politician describes ALEC as “a corporate dating service for lonely legislators and corporate special interests.”
“United States of ALEC” is a collaboration between Okapi Productions, LLC and the Schumann Media Center, headed by Bill Moyers, which supports independent journalism and public watchdogs including the Center for Media and Democracy, whose investigators are featured in the report.
http://billmoyers.com/episode/encore-united-s...
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#158 Dec 1, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You must be the partner of Marine Pattie. You both post the most absurd moronic lies possible.
I see you still can't address the subject matter, but must only demean. It's quite childish, but common among the illiterate.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#159 Dec 1, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you stupid doesn't mean America is moron. Your aspirations for failure are legend; however, Obama knows that from last year the entitlements must be cut to make any tax increase work even remotely. The republicans have offered to raise taxes on the rich, which is what you voted for, but just raising taxes on the rich only runs the country for eight days.
I see you still can't address the subject matter, but must only demean. It's quite childish, but common among the illiterate.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#160 Dec 1, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>My aren't we still snarky and bitchy today. When is your boy going to man up and come to the table with his entitlement concessions he promised in his speech.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#161 Dec 1, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are as stupid as I thought. All you have to do is google fool. Enlighten yourself, before you also fall off the cliff.
Rob Johnston

AOL

#162 Dec 2, 2012
Election is OVER. America chose failure over any hope for economic recovery. We embraced Social Engineering crap at the direct expense of everything else. We showed the political maturity one might expect from 8 year olds and must accept every tragic out come as our just desserts.

On Nov 6th, we proved Americans are too stupid to handle self government. If Obama says we should hold hands and go over the Fiscal Cliff because he refuses to deal with the extinction level deficits so be it. If we had wanted our Economy to improve we would have elected the Man with the skill set and desire to IMPROVE it. We didn't so we are screwed.
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#164 Dec 2, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pelosi? You have a hard on for Pelosi, eh boy?

LOL ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Presidential debate: Will Obama or Romney win t... (Oct '12) May 18 Brain Cancer 41
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) May 12 Pfizer Marriages 72
News Democrats seize on Romney fundraiser with Chene... (Jul '12) Mar '17 Tennessee Prostitute 146
News Ad targets Romney on abortion, Planned Parenthood (Jul '12) Feb '17 Barbara P Bush 78
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Feb '17 Slum lord n Chief 29
News Obama Camp Claims Romney Hides Abortion Stance (Oct '12) Jan '17 mercyangel 3
News Who cares if Mitt Romney is a sellout? Dec '16 Not my President 2
More from around the web