What Mitt Romney did right

Nov 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

In an op-ed for the Washington Post on Wednesday, Stuart Stevens, the chief strategist for Mitt Romney's unsuccessful presidential candidacy, made the case that his candidate did lots of things right in the race.

Comments
41 - 60 of 221 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are a hoot - a fine example of the old tired worn out mindset of the gophers who think that by dredging up the same ol' garbage it might work the millionth time around when it hasn't worked over the last 4+ years.
A hoot!
she called me a hoot...is that racist?

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Told the truth!!!!
At which

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
Told the truth!!!!
point. He couldn't stick to any story.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Ha!

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Don Joe wrote:
He received tons of money from lots of foreign nations and billionaires wanting to control the USA. He had the media pulling for him all the way. He had the best campaign money could buy. He had a multimillion member church working hard to get him elected, no matter what his policies were. He had a populace dumbed down to accept whatever he says with no critical thought.
George Soros gave 2 million to obama campaign, obama recieved monies from jihadist networks under disguised names, China donated million is "individual" donations as to appear not from a foreing contributor. China did not want Romney's nailing them with tariffs like Reagan successfully did to the Japanese and Germsns.

You, as usual, don't know what the hell your talking about.
America Once Beautiful

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I love it when you blow your top! Next, you can blow your friend Canon.
I might be offended had this comment come from someone other than a beslubbering flap-mouthed Obama boot licker like you.

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Democratic Christians didn't embrace the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith as their personal Savior. They only like Jesus and the Holy Bible. That makes them BIGOTS.
Mormons are Christians, you bigoted idiot. Ask Harry Ried and the other 6 democrat mormons in congress.

You really are a clueless clown.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Short list.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormons are Christians, you bigoted idiot. Ask Harry Ried and the other 6 democrat mormons in congress.
You really are a clueless clown.
True for Majority of Mormons, who ID themselves as followers of 'The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church)"

.... while a minority are members of other churches. Some Mormons are also either independent or non-practicing.

So, not all Mormons can be called Christians as the words of Joseph Smith hold authority over the preachings of Jesus, as described by the Bible.

Also, the Book of Mormon is just as important, if not more, than the Bible in the Mormon faith.

I'm not sure of having a faith defined by something more than the Bible, would be called "Christianity".
Canon

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
Told the truth!!!!
Yes! And they can't HANDLE the truth.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
Told the truth!!!!
Based on FauxNews, he was a weak candidate.

Of course they say this after a year or so of pushing him onto the American people as our future President.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they say this after a year or so of pushing him onto the American people as our future President.
Even if, as you say, he was a weak candidate, that does not mean he would not have been a great president, and he certainly would have been a better one than Øbama has proven himself.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
To the victors go the spoils, to the losers, well, ask your buddy Laughing Liberal. He disappeared after the election, about the same time you started typing out of your ass. We all thought he was fired or had a heart attack and died.
I see you still can't address the subject matter, but must only demean. It's quite childish, but common among the illiterate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
As you did to Hillary. You pushed her for years, but when it came time to back her, you fell for pretty speeches instead.
Yes

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>

as usual, don't know what the hell your talking about
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

America Once Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>I might be offended had this comment come from someone other than a beslubbering flap-mouthed Obama boot licker like you.
Better than a mittwit member muncher like you loser!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

SAVvy wrote:
Poor Romney showed up to a gunfight carrying a knife. And it was a short, dull butter knife too!
Obama lied, schemed and basically BS-ed his way back into office. Good Old Romney tried to act reasonable, rational and civil... and had his clock cleaned, his hat handed to him and his ass kicked.
Obama told lies about Romney - but Romney refused to tell the truth about Obama. Obama is, and always has been, a far-left wing nutjob with a history of numerous (and very recent) radical associations. Romney should have taken off the gloves and focused on that. Instead, he bought into the liberal press and that crap about how exploring Obama's past is "racist".
We needed a street-fighter to take on Obama and instead got a gentleman. Now we have a Chicago-style thug & radical as President for four more years.
Break out your crying towels. We have at least four more years of teabag tears. Ans if Republicans keep being the 'party of stupid', you can look forward to many more years of tears.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

America will be the one crying, but it will be sooner than later that you figure out you were snookered again.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

America Once Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>I might be offended had this comment come from someone other than a beslubbering flap-mouthed Obama boot licker like you.
I'm finished. You can be offended now. Of course that would be nothing compared to your outrageously neandertal views.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

well in all fairness, give obama a chance....he said he'd get right to work on it, right after he gets back from his 20 day vacation in hawaii

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••