What Mitt Romney did right

What Mitt Romney did right

There are 221 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 29, 2012, titled What Mitt Romney did right. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In an op-ed for the Washington Post on Wednesday, Stuart Stevens, the chief strategist for Mitt Romney's unsuccessful presidential candidacy, made the case that his candidate did lots of things right in the race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#235 Dec 5, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>nah, it just loops around the ghetto, allowing people access to escape the crime and welfare state.
I have family in Augusta and Atlanta...

Which "ghetto" are you referring to?
Do you really want to get into that?
Or just admit Georgia is a ghetto.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#236 Dec 5, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>nah, it just loops around the ghetto, allowing people access to escape the crime and welfare state.
Buford hwy. is like Mexico.

The amount of toothless rednecks are to numerous to count...

There are people in Georgia that don't know the north won the war...

You can have it, bubba.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#238 Dec 5, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite a compliment - comparing someone to The President of the United States.
On the other hand, you're more like The Wasilla Quitta. Can you see russia from your house?
Wait till they release chemical weapons in Syria (that we supplied through Benghazi) so that then they could blame Assad for the deaths and get rid of him. Another ground war from Obama, coming to a theater near you.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#239 Dec 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford hwy. is like Mexico.
The amount of toothless rednecks are to numerous to count...
There are people in Georgia that don't know the north won the war...
You can have it, bubba.
who said the war was over? yeah, Booford highway is mexy and korean...Gangnam style. I see a few toothless rednecks, mostly waffle house waitresses, but I see far more young black males with their jeans down to their knees, their underwear showing, hats on sideways, while they walk around holding their dicks. Very stylish
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#240 Dec 5, 2012
Romney as governor was pro gay rights, pro abortion, pro gun control, pro sanctuary cities for undocumented aliens... and he was the proud papa of Obomneycare. Obama was its manmmy. What Romney did wrong was flip-flop and lie to fool the naive teabaggers into believing he was not just another Obama clone.

Romney is just Obama with a darker tan.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#241 Dec 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I have family in Augusta and Atlanta...
Which "ghetto" are you referring to?
Do you really want to get into that?
Or just admit Georgia is a ghetto.
I grew up in East Atlanta, between Decatur and Stone Mtn...the area I was from was converted into a govt housing project that was so rough, the cops would not go in until daylight. it was called little viet nam, perhaps you have heard of it.

Most of ga is nice, most of Atlanta is not. the schools are bad...most of the schools are so rough, the school newspaper has an obituary section.
Billy Ringo

United States

#243 Dec 5, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Wait till they release chemical weapons in Syria (that we supplied through Benghazi) so that then they could blame Assad for the deaths and get rid of him. Another ground war from Obama, coming to a theater near you.
We should send Shrub and Dick over there - maybe now they can find all those WMD's.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#245 Dec 5, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
who said the war was over? yeah, Booford highway is mexy and korean...Gangnam style. I see a few toothless rednecks, mostly waffle house waitresses, but I see far more young black males with their jeans down to their knees, their underwear showing, hats on sideways, while they walk around holding their dicks. Very stylish
This irony in your statement is that its the white kids with their jeans down to their knees, and their underwear showing, oh my god, hats on sideways, while they mimic hip hop slang and try to immulate a style that is yet again, stolen from someone else. They try so hard to find an identity...Instead of following the upstanding white male role models, such as yourself.

For shame.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#246 Dec 5, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in East Atlanta, between Decatur and Stone Mtn...the area I was from was converted into a govt housing project that was so rough, the cops would not go in until daylight. it was called little viet nam, perhaps you have heard of it.
Most of ga is nice, most of Atlanta is not. the schools are bad...most of the schools are so rough, the school newspaper has an obituary section.
My family is on covington hwy...Stone Mountain, Decatur or "The Deck" as it is referred to...Nice area, very little disturbances...Not like downtown ATL...I have a cousin that lives on Peachtree downtown...Very interesting place at night.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#247 Dec 5, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
We should send Shrub and Dick over there - maybe now they can find all those WMD's.
My, how you propagate a lie. I can tell you know, you still haven't whiffed the Sarin Gas. They have that in Libya you know.....just as they did in Iraq.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#248 Dec 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
My family is on covington hwy...Stone Mountain, Decatur or "The Deck" as it is referred to...Nice area, very little disturbances...Not like downtown ATL...I have a cousin that lives on Peachtree downtown...Very interesting place at night.
I stayed on the top floor of the Peach Tree Manor Hotel years ago. Used to drop bags of water on people walking below. Only baths they got. You can go to a Braves game and get mugged all at once.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#249 Dec 5, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in East Atlanta, between Decatur and Stone Mtn...the area I was from was converted into a govt housing project that was so rough, the cops would not go in until daylight. it was called little viet nam, perhaps you have heard of it.
Most of ga is nice, most of Atlanta is not. the schools are bad...most of the schools are so rough, the school newspaper has an obituary section.
Any major city with a large minority population and a liberals mayor is usually a crme haven and drug factory. I like the area around Blueridge the most.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#250 Dec 5, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I stayed on the top floor of the Peach Tree Manor Hotel years ago. Used to drop bags of water on people walking below. Only baths they got. You can go to a Braves game and get mugged all at once.
Throwing bags of water on unsuspecting passers by...

That's not a dirty prostitute move at all.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#251 Dec 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The amount of toothless rednecks are to numerous to count...
There are people in Georgia that don't know the north won the war...
You can have it, bubba.
Black racist, for shame

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#252 Dec 5, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Black racist, for shame
Toothless rednecks are a fine people.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#253 Dec 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Throwing bags of water on unsuspecting passers by...
That's not a dirty prostitute move at all.
Didn't mean to hit you. Was that your only dress?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#254 Dec 5, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't mean to hit you. Was that your only dress?
Prostitution is considered the oldest profession in the world...

How proud your Fore mother group of filthy hoes before you must be...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#255 Dec 6, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
My family is on covington hwy...Stone Mountain, Decatur or "The Deck" as it is referred to...Nice area, very little disturbances...Not like downtown ATL...I have a cousin that lives on Peachtree downtown...Very interesting place at night.
not far from my old stomping grounds...in 1970 to 75, I lived on covington highway in some nice apartments...now they have barbed wire around the property and security at the gate. I have a brother ( the one that is lib/dem) that lives next door to Poof Daddy's nightclub...Justins...he sez the police are there every night about 3 AM breaking up fights and gunfire.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#256 Dec 6, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>not far from my old stomping grounds...in 1970 to 75, I lived on covington highway in some nice apartments...now they have barbed wire around the property and security at the gate. I have a brother ( the one that is lib/dem) that lives next door to Poof Daddy's nightclub...Justins...he sez the police are there every night about 3 AM breaking up fights and gunfire.
I tend to stay away from fights and gun fire these days...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#257 Dec 6, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>not far from my old stomping grounds...in 1970 to 75, I lived on covington highway in some nice apartments...now they have barbed wire around the property and security at the gate. I have a brother ( the one that is lib/dem) that lives next door to Poof Daddy's nightclub...Justins...he sez the police are there every night about 3 AM breaking up fights and gunfire.
Either way, I'm used to the pace in New York...It's not for everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run ... Jun 11 USAUSAUSA 11
News Presidential debate: Will Obama or Romney win t... (Oct '12) May '17 Brain Cancer 41
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) May '17 Pfizer Marriages 72
News Democrats seize on Romney fundraiser with Chene... (Jul '12) Mar '17 Tennessee Prostitute 146
News Ad targets Romney on abortion, Planned Parenthood (Jul '12) Feb '17 Barbara P Bush 78
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Feb '17 Slum lord n Chief 29
News Obama Camp Claims Romney Hides Abortion Stance (Oct '12) Jan '17 mercyangel 3
More from around the web