What Mitt Romney did right

What Mitt Romney did right

There are 221 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 29, 2012, titled What Mitt Romney did right. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In an op-ed for the Washington Post on Wednesday, Stuart Stevens, the chief strategist for Mitt Romney's unsuccessful presidential candidacy, made the case that his candidate did lots of things right in the race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Spocko

Oakland, CA

#213 Dec 4, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You are like Obama, all you deliver are distractions, no solutions.
T-baggers are all about ideology not solutions ... they should all move to N. Korea lots of ideology there!!
Sunlightfoundati on com

Garden City, NY

#214 Dec 4, 2012
ELECT ANOTHER REPUBLICAN?

ARE YOU INSANE?

Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.

The Libertarian commentator debates politics, history and what he considers to be the unconstitutional behavior of both the Bush and Obama administrations, with consumer advocate and four-time presidential candidate Ralph Nader.
http://tinyurl.com/2bl7gjm / June 2, 2010
Well, this is something you don't see every day. Ralph Nader hosted this interview segment with Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano and discussed his book, Lies the Government Told You. I'm surprised the judge is going to be allowed on Fox after making the statements he did about Bush and Cheney during the interview.

Nader: What's the sanction for President Bush and Vice President Cheney?

Napolitano: There's been no sanction except what history will say about them.

Nader: What should be the sanctions?

Napolitano: They should have been indicted. They absolutely should have been indicted for torturing, for spying, for arresting without warrants. I'd like to say they should be indicted for lying but believe it or not, unless you're under oath, lying is not a crime. At least not an indictable crime. It's a moral crime.

Nader: So you think George W. Bush and Dick Cheney should even though they've left office, they haven't escaped the criminal laws, they should be indicted and prosecuted?

Napolitano: The evidence in this book and in others, our colleague the great Vincent Bugliosi has amassed an incredible amount of evidence. The purpose of this book was not to amass that evidence but I do discuss it, is overwhelming when you compare it to the level of evidence required for a normal indictment that George W. Bush as President and Dick Cheney as Vice President participated in criminal conspiracies to violate the federal law and the guaranteed civil liberties of hundreds, maybe thousands of human beings
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/293848-1

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#215 Dec 4, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You are like Obama, all you deliver are distractions, no solutions.
Obama delivered Mittens loss. Four more years of teabag tears.
celticwarriors

Bradenton, FL

#217 Dec 4, 2012
Mitty signaled the death knell of the Republican party. in that he can be applauded!
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#218 Dec 4, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Shove that hot glass dick up your p00p-chute. Maybe the pain will shock you into sobriety – even if only momentarily.
Well you're on your way as one of the vilest, dumbest, leftist POS on all of topix.......and that is not easy to do! Only a person with extremely bad parents could become a cancer like you.
Ron Paul 2016

United States

#219 Dec 5, 2012

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#220 Dec 5, 2012
celticwarriors wrote:
Mitty signaled the death knell of the Republican party. in that he can be applauded!
Kid yourself, if you like....but, the House republican's treachery and obstruction is what distances the party from the American people....Fox and far-right media has actually become a reverse barometer for voters....Mitt was never an insider.....

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#221 Dec 5, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
if you ain't a liberal, they ain't a cow in texas. And you may be even worse, you may be a black panther. you aint foolin nobody...unless you used to be Sean, the schoolteacher from Brooklyn.
I told you about thinking...It ain't your strong suit, bubba.

It's just too fkn easy to degrade the great state of Georgia, so I'll take the high road, or in your case, not the dirt road.

See what I did there?

Brooklyn, New York

#222 Dec 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Why do they constantly feel the need to label everyone? Do they need it, to preach their hate?
They all live on Bullshit Mountain...On Bullshit Mountain they breathe one kind of air, drink one kind of water, and shit in one place...

It's not easy leaving Bullshit Mountain, my friend...Truly sad.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#223 Dec 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you about thinking...It ain't your strong suit, bubba.
It's just too fkn easy to degrade the great state of Georgia, so I'll take the high road, or in your case, not the dirt road.
See what I did there?
Georgia is ok, if you stay outside the congo bypass

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#224 Dec 5, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
T-baggers are all about ideology not solutions ... they should all move to N. Korea lots of ideology there!!
Since liberals and especially California perverts are the key to teabagging, you should get get all the gays on their way soon.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#225 Dec 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
They all live on Bullshit Mountain...On Bullshit Mountain they breathe one kind of air, drink one kind of water, and shit in one place...
It's not easy leaving Bullshit Mountain, my friend...Truly sad.
DETROIT: WE VOTED FOR YOU, NOW BAIL US OUT , mo candy, mo candy…..mo phones, mo phones, mo crack, mo crack.

Robbers Wielding AK-47s Terrorizing Detroit Gas Stations...nothing like life in DEEEEE-troit. The black liberal capital of the world. Just like Africa, a disaster.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#226 Dec 5, 2012
Sunlightfoundation com wrote:
ELECT ANOTHER REPUBLICAN?
ARE YOU INSANE?
Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
The Libertarian commentator debates politics, history and what he considers to be the unconstitutional behavior of both the Bush and Obama administrations, with consumer advocate and four-time presidential candidate Ralph Nader.
http://tinyurl.com/2bl7gjm / June 2, 2010
Well, this is something you don't see every day. Ralph Nader hosted this interview segment with Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano and discussed his book, Lies the Government Told You. I'm surprised the judge is going to be allowed on Fox after making the statements he did about Bush and Cheney during the interview.
Nader: What's the sanction for President Bush and Vice President Cheney?
Napolitano: There's been no sanction except what history will say about them.
Nader: What should be the sanctions?
Napolitano: They should have been indicted. They absolutely should have been indicted for torturing, for spying, for arresting without warrants. I'd like to say they should be indicted for lying but believe it or not, unless you're under oath, lying is not a crime. At least not an indictable crime. It's a moral crime.
Nader: So you think George W. Bush and Dick Cheney should even though they've left office, they haven't escaped the criminal laws, they should be indicted and prosecuted?
Napolitano: The evidence in this book and in others, our colleague the great Vincent Bugliosi has amassed an incredible amount of evidence. The purpose of this book was not to amass that evidence but I do discuss it, is overwhelming when you compare it to the level of evidence required for a normal indictment that George W. Bush as President and Dick Cheney as Vice President participated in criminal conspiracies to violate the federal law and the guaranteed civil liberties of hundreds, maybe thousands of human beings
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/293848-1
Well stated and worth repeating. I do hold the democrats responsible for not acting on this overwhelming evidence to do their duty.
Billy Ringo

United States

#228 Dec 5, 2012
au contraire wrote:
That's quite a compliment - comparing someone to The President of the United States.

On the other hand, you're more like The Wasilla Quitta. Can you see russia from your house?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#229 Dec 5, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good friend, trying to retire here in Florida...but, he can't sell his house in Stone Mountain, cause it's so screwed there....i still haven't gotten over him telling me to google, Hank Johnson on Guam...lol...

Brooklyn, New York

#230 Dec 5, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that near the manifest destiny turn pike?

Brooklyn, New York

#231 Dec 5, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>DETROIT: WE VOTED FOR YOU, NOW BAIL US OUT , mo candy, mo candy…..mo phones, mo phones, mo crack, mo crack.
Robbers Wielding AK-47s Terrorizing Detroit Gas Stations...nothing like life in DEEEEE-troit. The black liberal capital of the world. Just like Africa, a disaster.
Am I supposed to take this racist driven bile seriously?

Speaking of Africa, I guess worn torn desolate poor europe is nothing your should be concerned about, correct? Your focus is on Africa, right?

Fkn Hilarious.

Alpharetta, GA

#232 Dec 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Have a good friend, trying to retire here in Florida...but, he can't sell his house in Stone Mountain, cause it's so screwed there....i still haven't gotten over him telling me to google, Hank Johnson on Guam...lol...
Stone Mtn, Dekalb county....I lived very near there too, just other side of the mtn, and it's in bad shape. 20 years ago it was fine, but it's now pretty rough. School system is corrupt, the county govt itself is corrupt, and it's just another ghetto. Hank, Guam is gonna tilt over, Johnson followed that brilliant Cynthia Mckinney into congress....it's very embarrassing.

If your friend lives in a nice area, say Smokerise or Kanawah, he might get lucky, but if he's in the school districts of anything else, he's gonna take a bath.

Alpharetta, GA

#233 Dec 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that near the manifest destiny turn pike?
nah, it just loops around the ghetto, allowing people access to escape the crime and welfare state.

Brooklyn, New York

#234 Dec 5, 2012
au contraire wrote:
Really? Then tell me any of Romney's 5 point plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Oct 13 Geezer approval r... 73
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep '17 superwilly 47
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jun '17 Backroom healthcare 30
News Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run ... Jun '17 USAUSAUSA 11
News Presidential debate: Will Obama or Romney win t... (Oct '12) May '17 Brain Cancer 41
News Democrats seize on Romney fundraiser with Chene... (Jul '12) Mar '17 Tennessee Prostitute 146
News Ad targets Romney on abortion, Planned Parenthood (Jul '12) Feb '17 Barbara P Bush 78
More from around the web