Obama likely to stay aggressive on Ro...

Obama likely to stay aggressive on Romney

There are 183 comments on the USA Today story from Oct 7, 2012, titled Obama likely to stay aggressive on Romney. In it, USA Today reports that:

It sounds like President Obama and his team will maintain their aggressive post-debate attacks on Mitt Romney, both about Romney's policies and the debate itself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

conservative crapola

United States

#67 Oct 7, 2012
rugby lies: for the 53%

ROMNEY LIE #1: ROMNEY SAYS HIS FIVE POINT PLAN WILL LEAD US TO PROSPERITY, BUT INDEPENDENT ANALYSTS SAY IT WOULD ACTUALLY HURT THE ECONOMY

ROMNEY LIE #2: ROMNEY SAID HIS TAX PLAN WOULDN’T HURT THE MIDDLE CLASS, BUT IT WILL RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS WHILE CUTTING THEM FOR MULTIMILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES

ROMNEY LIE #3: ROMNEY WOULDN’T REDUCE TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY – BUT IN FACT, THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT HIS PLAN DOES

ROMNEY LIE #4: ROMNEY CLAIMS HIS TAX PLAN ISN’T LIKE ANYTHING WE’VE TRIED BEFORE – BUT IT’S THE SAME TRICKLE-DOWN SCHEME WE’VE SEEN BEFORE

ROMNEY LIE #5: ROMNEY’S PLAN WOULDN’T AFFECT CURRENT SENIORS’ SOCIAL SECURITY, BUT HIS TAX PLAN WOULD TAX SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS

ROMNEY LIE #6: ROMNEY SAID HIS TAX PLAN WON’T COST $5 TRILLION, BUT HIS PLAN HAS BEEN SCORED AT $5 TRILLION – IN ADDITION TO THE COST OF EXTENDING THE BUSH TAX CUTS

ROMNEY LIE #7: HE CLAIMED HIS PLAN WOULDN’T ADD TO THE DEFICIT

ROMNEY LIE #8: ROMNEY CLAIMED THERE ARE SIX STUDIES THAT CALLED HIS PLAN REVENUE NEUTRAL BUT FACT CHECKERS SAY HE’S FLAT WRONG

ROMNEY LIE #9: ROMNEY ARGUED THAT HIS PLAN WOULDN’T CUT EDUCATION, BUT IT COULD MEAN A CUT OF MORE THAN $115 BILLION OVER THE NEXT DECADE

ROMNEY LIE #10: HE CLAIMS HIS ENERGY PLAN WILL MAKE NORTH AMERICA ENERGY INDEPENDENT, BUT IT’S TOO DEPENDENT ON OIL AND DRILLING

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Sanford, FL

#68 Oct 7, 2012

Obama: " I lost because Jim Lehrer gave me 4 minutes more to speak that Romney."
"It's always someone else's fault when I screw up. Always!"

“Truth to Power!”

Sanford, FL

#69 Oct 7, 2012

Obama: "Look, I shouldn't even have to debate. I'm King of this country after all. I'm going to punish all you reporters and pundits for making me look like I had No Clothes!"

“Truth to Power!”

Sanford, FL

#70 Oct 7, 2012
Real Reason Why Obama Lost to Romney

October 7, 2012
by Susannah Fleetwood

everyone has, at at least one point in their lives, believed–nay, knew–something to be true that was actually 100% false. In fact, throughout history, it has not at all been uncommon for large swaths of certain populations to “know” something to be true that was really false. For example, in the Middle Ages, everyone knew that the earth was flat and that the sun revolved around the earth until Christopher Columbus and Galileo set them straight. Puritans knew that if you dunked a woman in a pond and she floated, then she wasn’t a witch. Most small children believe in Santa Claus, and a lot of political activists act like children and petulantly hold on to ridiculous beliefs long after they’ve been debunked (see birthers and 9/11 truthers as exhibit A).

And now, most importantly, everyone in the MSM and most supporters of President Obama believed in two universally known truths: that Obama is a “great debater” and that “Mitt Romney is a bumbling idiot who hates poor people”. However, both of these “known truths” turned out to be egregiously false.

Let’s take the first “known truth” that President Obama is a “great debater”. As Jonah Goldberg recently pointed out,“Obama is the single most overrated politician of my lifetime”. Yes, Obama is a good orator, but he has never been a good debater.

Did any of you watch the 2008 Democratic primary debates? I watched all of them (I know, it sounds a little embarrassing). Obama consistently lost to Hillary Clinton in debate after debate; but, predictably after every debate, Obama’s lackeys on CNN and MSNBC would declare Obama the winner even though Hillary had just cleaned his clock.(It was as if black was white and up was down to those people–ironically, only Fox News covered the Democratic debates honestly and would declare Hillary the winner.) Now, even though Hillary would usually defeat Obama in the primary debates, she never really went for the jugular in most of the debates because she was probably terrified that the liberal media would call her a “racist”, just like they did her husband and anyone else who dared to criticize Obama.

However, by April of 2008–after twenty debates–Hillary finally realized that the liberal MSM was NEVER going to give her a fair shake and that they clearly wanted Obama to win.(As Robert Stacy McCain succinctly put it, their basic attitude towards her was,“Hey, lady, why don’t you quit already?”) So therefore, Hillary decided to unleash hell on Obama in the Pennsylvania debate (which was the twenty first debate). Also, Charles Gibson and George Stephanopoulos finally–after twenty debates–got up the nerve to ask Obama about Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers (you know, two real truths, not “known truths”). In response, Obama got a “You can’t ask me that!” look on his face, and then took his ball and went home by flat-out refusing to participate in anymore debates.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2012/10/...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#71 Oct 7, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bawney Fwank's made many deposits in your backdoor. How's your HIV? Active yet? Your anger is typical of a dying jerk who's living a miserable life.
You are quite possibly the most revolting creature on Topix. I know you feel safe behind your anonymity, but don't get too comfortable.

“Truth to Power!”

Sanford, FL

#72 Oct 7, 2012

Obama buddies from the MSM and the JounoList (a group of 400 or so “objective journalists” who were secretly using their columns to campaign for Obama) wrote a strongly worded letter to ABC complaining about Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopoulos, and implied that their questions were racist.

Now, I ask you, would a truly great debater feel that he needed that much protection and shielding by his lackeys in the press? Highly doubtful.

Face it loons, Obama SUCKS.

The faux Emperor HAS NO CLOTHES!

conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#73 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You're too ignorant to recognize facts. Your only con-didate could be rugby.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

“Truth to Power!”

Sanford, FL

#74 Oct 7, 2012

Well, people are entitled to their opinions–or “known truths” if you will–but not their own facts. So, without much ado, here are some real facts about Mitt Romney: he is a successful businessman who is worth around a quarter of a billion dollars, he was a successful governor of MA (and had the number one education rate in the country), he rescued the Salt Lake City Olympics, and he is WAY more accomplished than Barack Obama was when he first ran for president. In other words, it would be close to impossible for a stupid person/bumbling idiot to accomplish what Mitt Romney has throughout his life.

Second of all, did any of you watch the Republican primary debates this past spring? I watched all of them (I know, another kind of embarrassing admission) and I found Mitt Romney’s debate performances to be extremely impressive. In fact, most pundits freely admitted that Romney usually won most of the debates–and even when he didn’t out-right win, he never gave a weak performance. Not to mention, Romney was able to give consistently strong debate performances with seven or eight people on the stage going after him at once, whereas Obama wasn’t even able to consistently hold his own against just Hillary. Therefore, this assumption that Obama was destined to beat Romney in the first Presidential debate was totally detached from reality.

And lastly, John Hawkins wrote an excellent, well-researched article that demonstrated the fact that Mitt Romney has given a great amount of money–and most importantly, a lot of his time–trying to help poor or needy people. So, again, this “known truth” that “Mitt Romney is a bumbling idiot who hates poor people” was created in fantasy land.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2012/10/...

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#76 Oct 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If they can penetrate magic underwear.
Obama has magic underwear? After the debate, the entire world saw, the King has no clothes.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#77 Oct 7, 2012
3rd-rate, archived chucklehead mumbo jumbo.
NoObamaSockPuppe t

Rochester, MN

#78 Oct 7, 2012
Obama Supporters Think It’s “Unfair” That Teleprompters Can’t Be Used During Debates
http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/2012/10/07...
Floyd R

Hazen, ND

#79 Oct 7, 2012
When you have zero defense, his lack of any accomlishments are on record for the world to see, you must go on offense. The only thing Obama has left is to promise to keep his promises - this time.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#80 Oct 7, 2012
it should read: Obama to stay progressive !!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#81 Oct 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>In September, Obama took in 181 million dollars......ONLY 2% of it is reportable......so who is it, mafia, middle east, china.........hmmmmmmmmmm
His buddy, Putin

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#82 Oct 7, 2012
You hate wrote:
<quoted text>
children I guess? You don't want the president's daughter to be protected on a school trip? Why are you idiots always parroting this nonsense?
First it was not a school trip, it was just another Obama vacation.....with 12 friends and a million in expense. My biggest worry was what were the Secret Service agents doing while down there.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#83 Oct 7, 2012
Oooh, the angry black man and the race riots are coming. The sky is falling.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#84 Oct 7, 2012
Floyd R wrote:
When you have zero defense, his lack of any accomlishments are on record for the world to see, you must go on offense. The only thing Obama has left is to promise to keep his promises - this time.
There are three things facing Obama's bid for a second term, he has to define Romney, but can't through lies, he has to defend his record, nearly impossible and he must give a plan and a vision for the second term which to day has not materialized.......Obama 0-Romney 3.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#85 Oct 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama 319

rugby 206

hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#86 Oct 7, 2012
Obama buddies from the MSM and the JounoList (a group of 400 or so “objective journalists” who were secretly using their columns to campaign for Obama) wrote a strongly worded letter to ABC complaining about Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopoulos, and implied that their questions were racist.
Now, I ask you, would a truly great debater feel that he needed that much protection and shielding by his lackeys in the press? Highly doubtful.
Face it loons, Obama SUCKS.
The faux Emperor HAS NO CLOTHES!
I blame the media as the media is supposed to be the fourth estate. The unofficial truth finding arbiter for the people. Politicians always have and always will try and get away with as much as possible. In the past we had a media or at least portions within the media which were willing to do investigative journalism and uncover truths or call politicians out. We no longer have that. They have injected themselves into the political fight and are trying to manipulate public opinion and set policy. They are trying to form the country into what shape THEY believe it should be in.
THE MSM IS THE ENEMY WITHIN

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#87 Oct 7, 2012
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has magic underwear? After the debate, the entire world saw, the King has no clothes.
You'll see Obama's full wardrobe in the next debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney appeals to evangelicals through - Judeo-... (Sep '12) May 26 Tony Perkins Faith 2
News PM Note: Ron Paul Says the Constitution Failed,... (Nov '12) May 12 Elena Kagan jr 23
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) May 11 Sorosing On 19
News Obama vows FDR-level effort to repair economy; ... (Sep '12) Apr 30 Swedenforever 14
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney Reads Mean Tweets on Jimmy K... Mar '16 Eleanor 1
News Trump slams Romney ahead of Salt Lake City speech Mar '16 wormwood 9
News Mitt Romney: Donald Trump "a phony, a fraud" Mar '16 Eyes of AWOL 41
More from around the web