Romney broadens criticism of Obama fo...

Romney broadens criticism of Obama foreign policy

There are 21 comments on the Fox News story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Romney broadens criticism of Obama foreign policy. In it, Fox News reports that:

Republican candidate Mitt Romney continued his criticism of President Obama's foreign policy today at a fundraiser in New York, claiming he is sending "confusing messages" to the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
You didnt build that

Rohnert Park, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Romney is right. Obama is incompetent and weak. Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like another Ronald Reagan!

It's time for real leadership in America.

Romney has emerged as a leader since this latest Obama-caused crisis began. Romney's transformation has been extraordinary. Meanwhile, Obama looks like Carter on steroids.
Proud Liberal

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Carter was a great President!
Occupy this

San Francisco, CA

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Proud Liberal wrote:
Carter was a great President!
Is this guy for real? Is that you Joe?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#5 Sep 14, 2012
You didnt build that wrote:
Romney is right. Obama is incompetent and weak. Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like another Ronald Reagan!
It's time for real leadership in America.
Romney has emerged as a leader since this latest Obama-caused crisis began. Romney's transformation has been extraordinary. Meanwhile, Obama looks like Carter on steroids.
how did he emerge as a leader? he can't do anything as a candidate...

What is his transformation?

do you really understand these sound bytes you are parroting?
Occupy this

San Francisco, CA

#7 Sep 14, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how did he emerge as a leader? he can't do anything as a candidate...
What is his transformation?
do you really understand these sound bytes you are parroting?
I've noticed it too. Romney's body language has even changed. It's as if he's risen to the occasion. He knows what to do, but he's not the President yet.

Obama looks like Carter. There's no other way to describe it at this point.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed it too. Romney's body language has even changed. It's as if he's risen to the occasion. He knows what to do, but he's not the President yet.
Obama looks like Carter. There's no other way to describe it at this point.
His body language makes him a leader? now that's funny!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed it too. Romney's body language has even changed. It's as if he's risen to the occasion. He knows what to do, but he's not the President yet.
Obama looks like Carter. There's no other way to describe it at this point.
there probably is no other way to describe it for you as that is the current talking point all the parrots are told to repeat.

independent thought is fun!
Rfirma1

Royal Oak, MI

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this guy for real? Is that you Joe?
Oh...he forgot to add: compared to Obama......
You didnt build that

Rohnert Park, CA

#11 Sep 15, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed it too. Romney's body language has even changed. It's as if he's risen to the occasion. He knows what to do, but he's not the President yet.
Obama looks like Carter. There's no other way to describe it at this point.
Exactly. Romney is made for the Presidency. He instinctively knows how to deal with all the problems that Obama has created.

He is showing a new level of comfort within himself - as if all of his training and life experience have been preparing him for this moment. It shows in the way he is carrying himself. You can't hide that - or fake it.

Obama looks more and more lost.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#12 Sep 15, 2012
You didnt build that wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Romney is made for the Presidency. He instinctively knows how to deal with all the problems that Obama has created.
He is showing a new level of comfort within himself - as if all of his training and life experience have been preparing him for this moment. It shows in the way he is carrying himself. You can't hide that - or fake it.
Obama looks more and more lost.
So his disasterous foreign trip was a show of this ability? What exactly makes you think he can play on the world stage?

No media sound byte parroted, please. Try and use your own thougths if possible...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Sep 15, 2012
Romney them still lying.

Netanyahu never asked for a meeting with Obama. They did however talk at length and are of the same mind on Israel and Iran.

Mitt the twit is pretty disgraceful with his lies and misrepresentations. But the more he lies the more the right-wingers love him. Birds of a feather...
You didnt build that

Rohnert Park, CA

#14 Sep 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So his disasterous foreign trip was a show of this ability? What exactly makes you think he can play on the world stage?
No media sound byte parroted, please. Try and use your own thougths if possible...
His trip overseas was a success. It was the liberal media trying to find and then make mountains out of mole hills.

If you want to see a disaster on foreign policy - look no further than Obozo.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#15 Sep 15, 2012
You didnt build that wrote:
<quoted text>
His trip overseas was a success. It was the liberal media trying to find and then make mountains out of mole hills.
If you want to see a disaster on foreign policy - look no further than Obozo.
Success? he didn't even have two feet on British soil before he stuck one of them in his mouth and insulted, incorrectly it turns out, one of our greatest allies.

somehow you seem able to turn that into the media's mess, but then we know it isn't you, you can't think for yourself so you just parrot what others say without understanding what realy happened.
Proud Liberal

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Sep 15, 2012
Romney is more capable than Obama on foreign policy issues. Some of the things obama has said to foreign countries was truly embarrassing.

But Obama's work on changing America is more important. Eventually everyone will love America.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#17 Sep 15, 2012
Proud Liberal wrote:
Romney is more capable than Obama on foreign policy issues. Some of the things obama has said to foreign countries was truly embarrassing.
But Obama's work on changing America is more important. Eventually everyone will love America.
Such as what did he way that was embarrassing?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#18 Sep 15, 2012
YOU ARE TO KNOW THE MEANING OF PURPOSE OF LIFE.
PERHAPS YOU NEVER KNOW THE MEANING OF LIFE, BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE.

Show that you are all aware of what is going on.
OBAMA HAS NOT DONE ANY ECONOMIC RECOVERY AND SECURITY , BUT HAS DRAGGED DOWN EVERYTHING,INCLUDING THAT ON WORLD STAGE.

-----Do it before time is running out.
Do it to your way of life that would be real and true.
=====People, Ask what you can tell, and ask what you do that is right : It is determined to fire Obama--(NOT JFK SAYING).
=====You must know that you are not in the elegant way any more,like that used to be, for Obama has degraded the power of policies inside boundary and around the globe.
=====You do not have a crystal ball to look for the future, but you should be prepared to know all real facts, that Obama no good.

SUBJECT:::_______Obama would say anything and WOULD do as well, to just get himself fired in a democracy, because people are not stupid, and are the politics as well, in a free country.

NEWS SOURCE;;;_____
""""" "US to take back seat in changing world order
Full story: DefenceTalk News
A series of political transitions led by the Arab Spring uprisings are shifting the balance of world power with the United States set to play a less dominant role, a leading think-tank argued Thursday.""" """
FROM ABOVE STATEMENTS, TELLING::____US taking back seat shows US has been mad, declining and weakened by Obama, in order to make US no more powerful. Obama not only knows to make US fall inside and around the world so that US takes back seat--This is good enough to rid of Obama. You don't have to ask the book of Psychic, for you already know. You must do your good to rid of Obama.

KNOW THAT IS THE ONLY BETTER THING TO DO.

Make it happen before it is too late.

GET TO DO FOR ALL THAT YOU MUST DO.

(NOT JFK SAYING)--People, Ask what you can do , and ask you do that right and accordingly: You are to fire Obama!

The planet is full of complexity and sentiments anti you since Obama has made it that way for many people to be just against you people.

Here is just to communicate to you that you make it happen to fire Obama.

Only by doing that, your life can only be just and then you can know the meaning of life from then on.
Not Now

Montgomery, TX

#19 Sep 15, 2012
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I, therefore, intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt".

**Barack Obama 2008**
Proud Liberal

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Sep 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Such as what did he way that was embarrassing?
He talked about Polish death camps while in Poland for starters. He gave the queen of England some embarrassing gifts too.
He gave

Huntsville, AL

#21 Sep 15, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed it too. Romney's body language has even changed. It's as if he's risen to the occasion..
you a woody?
On the border

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Sep 15, 2012
Obama's incompetence will get us all killed. While Obama is busy hanging out with "The pimp with a limp" and kissing asses to raise campaign money, the Middle East is going up in flames. Kind of reminds you of Nero fiddling while Rome burned. Obama sits idle while his muslim buddies in Iran are busy building nukes to drop on our heads. Meanwhile, he puts pressure on Israel not to attack Iran. The IDIOT apologizes to radical terrorists who attacked and killed our embassy staff. It is fast becoming obvious just who he supports and it not American interests. Terrorists who hate America have a friend sitting in the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney hints of "trickle-down racism" from... Jul 22 swedenforever 42
News Romney appeals to evangelicals through - Judeo-... (Sep '12) May '16 Tony Perkins Faith 2
News PM Note: Ron Paul Says the Constitution Failed,... (Nov '12) May '16 Elena Kagan jr 23
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) May '16 Sorosing On 19
News Obama vows FDR-level effort to repair economy; ... (Sep '12) Apr '16 Swedenforever 14
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney Reads Mean Tweets on Jimmy K... Mar '16 Eleanor 1
News Trump slams Romney ahead of Salt Lake City speech Mar '16 wormwood 9
More from around the web