Behind debate scenes, Romney's team r...

Behind debate scenes, Romney's team reenergized by Republican's performance

There are 126 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Behind debate scenes, Romney's team reenergized by Republican's performance. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The candidates were still onstage, delivering their closing statements, but behind the scenes the march of the Republicans had begun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#44 Oct 4, 2012
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>Look at that poor poor excuse of a man you idiots elected.
Don't worry relief is on the way, come november the healing begins and the damage control fixing Obama's mess begins.
Enjoy yourself in fantasy land. LOL
Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

#45 Oct 4, 2012
harvey wrote:
Oh, and here's an interesting article about the false claims the anti-green, anti-environment Right are making about green energy "failures:"
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/05/25/marc-...
mediamatters referencing the washington post, LOL!
ManBearPig

New Milford, NJ

#46 Oct 4, 2012
IkeLike wrote:
I love how the right wingers are so full of themselves this morning after lying @ss Mitt Romney's debate performance. LOL
Face it, Obama cannot defend his record because both he and his policies are failures. President Obama has no idea what he is doing and after last night that fact is painfully obvious.

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#47 Oct 4, 2012
Who keeps judging my post as "Spam" "Clueless" and "Nuts?"

If this keeps up, I'm going to start to feel like I'm not wanted here :-)

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#48 Oct 4, 2012
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, Obama cannot defend his record because both he and his policies are failures. President Obama has no idea what he is doing and after last night that fact is painfully obvious.
Yawn.
Oh, I'm sorry I must of dozed off.
Did you say something?
ManBearPig

New Milford, NJ

#49 Oct 4, 2012
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Oh, I'm sorry I must of dozed off.
Did you say something?
Libs are at a loss for words today.... FINALLY
You can only spin stupid so much until stupid must speak for himself.

Now go back to sleep and wait for your gov't check you leech.

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#50 Oct 4, 2012
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs are at a loss for words today.... FINALLY
You can only spin stupid so much until stupid must speak for himself.
Now go back to sleep and wait for your gov't check you leech.
Actually, I'm just letting you right wingers enjoy your brief moment of euphoria over your delusional notion that Mitt Romney is qualified to hold the office of President. I never said I was liberal, but if you think liberals are folding in the towel because Mitt Romney lied and flip flopped his way through a debate you have got to be smoking some pretty strong stuff. LOL
ManBearPig

New Milford, NJ

#51 Oct 4, 2012
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm just letting you right wingers enjoy your brief moment of euphoria over your delusional notion that Mitt Romney is qualified to hold the office of President. I never said I was liberal, but if you think liberals are folding in the towel because Mitt Romney lied and flip flopped his way through a debate you have got to be smoking some pretty strong stuff. LOL
So all you got is liar and flip flopper? No defense of any Obama position either? Thanks, but you just proved my point.

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#52 Oct 4, 2012
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
So all you got is liar and flip flopper? No defense of any Obama position either? Thanks, but you just proved my point.
I support President Obama so it is safe to say that I agree with
most of his positions and policies. I'll take President Obama over Governor Romney any day.

Keep a watch out for the fact checkers information on the debate.
You will find that Governor Romney was misleading and untruthful throughout the debate. So he may have won the debate on style, but it takes more than style to win a debate. You kind of have to be truthful too.

You stick with Flip Romney if you want.
The Laughing Conservative

York, PA

#53 Oct 4, 2012
Maybe next time Obama could use a teleprompter. This way he won't have to stare down at the podium trying to think up more lies to tell America. He can just have them handed to him as usual.

NObama 2012
ManBearPig

New Milford, NJ

#54 Oct 4, 2012
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
I support President Obama so it is safe to say that I agree with
most of his positions and policies. I'll take President Obama over Governor Romney any day.
Keep a watch out for the fact checkers information on the debate.
You will find that Governor Romney was misleading and untruthful throughout the debate. So he may have won the debate on style, but it takes more than style to win a debate. You kind of have to be truthful too.
You stick with Flip Romney if you want.
Fact: Obama has not kept most of his promises from 4 years ago, and thrones he has kept have been disasters. Agree with Romney or not, but he stated his position well and finally put Obamas record on the table for discussion.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#55 Oct 4, 2012
In all fairness, Obama has the bar set as low as it can go.
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm just letting you right wingers enjoy your brief moment of euphoria over your delusional notion that Mitt Romney is qualified to hold the office of President. I never said I was liberal, but if you think liberals are folding in the towel because Mitt Romney lied and flip flopped his way through a debate you have got to be smoking some pretty strong stuff. LOL
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#56 Oct 4, 2012
RustyS wrote:
In all fairness, Obama has the bar set as low as it can go.
<quoted text>
Romney for shure aint any prize. however Dumbama is so pitiful he makes Romney look good.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#57 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Everywhere parents are telling their toddlers that Romney, that nasty man, is going to execute Big Bird while providing corporate welfare to Exxon Mobil.
Attention yousux!!! When it comes to 23,000,000 unemployed Americans and millions more doing without and barely scraping by then common sense says big bird and NPR have got to go...you bird brain.
George

United States

#58 Oct 4, 2012
Even some of obamas biggest supporters are basically calling him a empty suit today, they are saying he wasn't "with it" what?? he never has been, I truly think obama is agorant enough to think all he had to do is show up, look bored, not say anything at all that makes sense, stare at the floor, keep looking at his watch, don't look Romney in the eye,, and not worry because his bought and paid for media will make him out to be a superstar once again.
Well,, it won't work this time around, burn me once, shame on you. burn me twice, shame on me, this country is to smart to fall for his propoganda again, millions of people across the world seen who obama was last night, the first time since he took office he was actually on his own, without teleprompter, notes, advisers whispering in his ear, but having to talk completly on his own, He failed,, and failed big time, and EVERYONE across the world seen it, all the spinning on the universe from the left will never change what happened last night.
Whats really scary about that is what the foreign countries are thinking right now, are they thinking we have become an extremely weak country? that our leader is weak with no thought or substance? and with all the turmoil in the middle east right now, I do believe we should be aware and on guard of just how much damage obamas performance last night did to the security of this country.
Wake up people, with obamas failure he makes America look like a failure, He has truly failed us all.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#60 Oct 4, 2012
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
I support President Obama so it is safe to say that I agree with
most of his positions and policies. I'll take President Obama over Governor Romney any day.
Keep a watch out for the fact checkers information on the debate.
You will find that Governor Romney was misleading and untruthful throughout the debate. So he may have won the debate on style, but it takes more than style to win a debate. You kind of have to be truthful too.
You stick with Flip Romney if you want.
Attention obamaliker!!!! What are your views about bill ayers, frank davis, rev. wright and others who were mentors for the majority of b. h. obama's life? Would you conclude b. h. obama is a marxist? If not why not? Are you a marxist, communist, progressive? Are you a big government guy and if so what obama trinket promise did you fall for?

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#61 Oct 4, 2012
Yepper we've heard the pundits talk about how b. h. obama should have mentioned the Romney 47% film. Well I wish obama would have mentioned the 47% because he would have had his butt handed to him. It's one thing to speak with a teleprompter to a promise hungry crowd who'll buy anything but on the debate floor where there are rebuttals then that makes it a different ballgame and b. h. obama did not want to go there.
George

United States

#63 Oct 4, 2012
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
I support President Obama so it is safe to say that I agree with
most of his positions and policies. I'll take President Obama over Governor Romney any day.
Keep a watch out for the fact checkers information on the debate.
You will find that Governor Romney was misleading and untruthful throughout the debate. So he may have won the debate on style, but it takes more than style to win a debate. You kind of have to be truthful too.
You stick with Flip Romney if you want.
Ha Ha,, check out the fact checkers, see the lies that obama told, the truths that he stretched, all the while styling a empty suit, he failed in ALL areas, not just style, but in substance and truth also.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#64 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Romney also pathologically lied about gas prices which PEAKED under Bush. God Republiscums are so stupid they are so gullible and so useless.
Attention youSUX!!! Wrong horse breath...When gas prices peaked and the recession began democRats including a senator b. h. obama controlled congress thanks to voting morons like you.
President G. W. Bush took measures that brought down gas prices. Today those prices have doubled under b. h. obama and the same jackass democRats so take your libelous self-serving crap and shove it.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#65 Oct 4, 2012
Gas prices under Bush reached $4.11 per gallon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jun '17 Backroom healthcare 30
News Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run ... Jun '17 USAUSAUSA 11
News Presidential debate: Will Obama or Romney win t... (Oct '12) May '17 Brain Cancer 41
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) May '17 Pfizer Marriages 72
News Democrats seize on Romney fundraiser with Chene... (Jul '12) Mar '17 Tennessee Prostitute 146
News Ad targets Romney on abortion, Planned Parenthood (Jul '12) Feb '17 Barbara P Bush 78
More from around the web