Romney says Obama won re-election by ...

Romney says Obama won re-election by promising 'gifts' to blacks, Hispanics and young voters

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Romney says Obama won re-election by promising 'gifts' to blacks, Hispanics and young voters. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In this Nov. 5, 2012, file photo, Republican presidential candidate, former Massachusetts Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Nov 14, 2012
SORE FREAKIN' LOSER..NOW, here, set the scales..in one cup, you have Romney "cutting this and that" and in the other cup, YOu have Obama's promised gifts..are the scales balanced? Nope, Romney's scale cup is tilted towards the bottom..unleveled..No, folks voted who they wanted..END OF STORY!
cynic

Menard, TX

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Seems Romney can't keep his foot out of his mouth. True during and after the election.
Billy Ringo

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Hey Etchy - that line doesn't work.

Tell Rove you new new material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats seize on Romney fundraiser with Chene... (Jul '12) 19 hr Tennessee Prostitute 146
News Ad targets Romney on abortion, Planned Parenthood (Jul '12) Feb 26 Barbara P Bush 78
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Feb '17 Slum lord n Chief 29
News Obama Camp Claims Romney Hides Abortion Stance (Oct '12) Jan '17 mercyangel 3
News Who cares if Mitt Romney is a sellout? Dec '16 Not my President 2
News Conway resumes Romney opposition, says Trump lo... Dec '16 Captain Yesterday 22
News Like Reagan, Romney can still win (Oct '12) Nov '16 Teen pregnancy 30
More from around the web