Mitt Romney on spending cuts: - I lik...

Mitt Romney on spending cuts: - I like PBS, I love Big Bird'

There are 153 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Mitt Romney on spending cuts: - I like PBS, I love Big Bird'. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Oct. 3, 2012 - During the first presidential debate Wednesday night, GOP challenger Mitt Romney said he would cut funding for PBS, even though he is a fan of Big Bird.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#149 Oct 11, 2012
...lololol.....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#150 Oct 11, 2012
NEW UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS DROP SHARPLY.

Republiscums try and derail the economy, make Americans lose jobs so they can give tax breaks to billionaires.

Just watch the Republiscums talk down the jobs numbers.

Location hidden

#151 Oct 11, 2012
Romney: FREAK, WEIRDO, WHACKJOB, RACIST

"In 2009, Mitt Romney, who is now trying to campaign for president as a moderate, lent his star power to an unusual charitable project: celebrating right-wing talk show host Glenn Beck to raise money for an unaccredited Utah-based college, which was founded by acolytes of the late W. Cleon Skousen and promoted the work of this fringe conservative figure.

Much-touted by Beck, Skousen was an anti-communist crusader, a purported political philosopher, a historian accused of racist revisionism, and a right-wing conspiracy theorist.

He contended that the Founding Fathers were direct descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel, claimed that a global cabal of bankers controlled the world from behind the scenes, and wrote a book that referred to the "blessings of slavery." Skousen, who died in 2006, taught Romney at Brigham Young University.

In a video message—obtained by Mother Jones—that was recorded for the event, Romney praised Beck and this school, which the US Department of Justice has called a "diploma mill." DC

Saint Louis, MO

#152 Oct 11, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you receive farm welfare subsidies. You need to be more responsible and take care of yourself and not so dependent on government. Farm subsidies are welfare.
I do not. Though I am smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds me. We all depend on farmers for food, a farm subsidy is insurance. Not welfare. Welfare is for people who don't work. You are mad at your government, not the guy growing your food!

Since: Dec 10

Mastic, NY

#153 Oct 11, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Yesterday, Republican's led House hearings to establish blame for Obama and Hilary, over percieved security flaws during the deadly attack in Benghazi....All in all, Electioneering at the lowest level....But, what's this....truth be known....TURN'S OUT...REPUBLICANS VOTED DOWN SPENDING ON THE STATE DEPARTMENT'S EMBASSY SECURITY.....Can you say, Game Changer?
Can u say Clinton not getting job done? She has been a flaw in the administration, one of many!

Since: Dec 10

Mastic, NY

#154 Oct 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
NEW UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS DROP SHARPLY.
Republiscums try and derail the economy, make Americans lose jobs so they can give tax breaks to billionaires.
Just watch the Republiscums talk down the jobs numbers.
You poor loser you got mixed up again,,,Sounds like you are talking about Obumbler again.

Google solyndra obama scandal

Take your choice...the first one is from his home town newspaper. They know the chump very well.Talk about breaks to billionaires

Your Boy has run the country into the ground. Remove your head from your asshole and look around.

Location hidden

#155 Oct 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not. Though I am smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds me. We all depend on farmers for food, a farm subsidy is insurance. Not welfare. Welfare is for people who don't work. You are mad at your government, not the guy growing your food!
Farm subsidies are not insurance. Farm subsidies are corporate welfare.

Welfare is largely for children whose parents or parent do not make enough to feed and clothe them.

Location hidden

#156 Oct 12, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor loser you got mixed up again,,,Sounds like you are talking about Obumbler again.
Google solyndra obama scandal
Take your choice...the first one is from his home town newspaper. They know the chump very well.Talk about breaks to billionaires
Your Boy has run the country into the ground. Remove your head from your asshole and look around.
Your boy Dumbya Bush, responsible for the carnage of 911 and the Great Recession and the massive debt put Solyndra on the fast track.

Your boy Paul I hate Women Ryan tried to get Solyndra a much bigger slug of money up front.

The source of the debt is your boy Dumbya Bush:

Dumbya's two wars on the credit card
Dumbya's tax breaks on the credit card
Dumbya's Great Recession on the credit card

That is it. That is where all this debt come from.

Of course your brain is full of NaziGopox propaganda and has no room for actual FACTS.

Face it, your boy Romney is a lying SOS and everyone knows it. You are supporting someone who may be a Massachusetts Liberal, ProChoice, a financial supporter of Planned Parenthood, the instigator of Romney/Obamacare and a total nutjob who thinks he is going to be God.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahhaa

Saint Louis, MO

#157 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>Your boy Dumbya Bush, responsible for the carnage of 911 and the Great Recession and the massive debt put Solyndra on the fast track.

Your boy Paul I hate Women Ryan tried to get Solyndra a much bigger slug of money up front.

The source of the debt is your boy Dumbya Bush:

Dumbya's two wars on the credit card
Dumbya's tax breaks on the credit card
Dumbya's Great Recession on the credit card

That is it. That is where all this debt come from.

Of course your brain is full of NaziGopox propaganda and has no room for actual FACTS.

Face it, your boy Romney is a lying SOS and everyone knows it. You are supporting someone who may be a Massachusetts Liberal, ProChoice, a financial supporter of Planned Parenthood, the instigator of Romney/Obamacare and a total nutjob who thinks he is going to be God.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahhaa
That's right, blame others. Picture perfect liberal. I hear democratic membership cars are embossed with "hey, it ain't our fault"

Location hidden

#158 Oct 12, 2012
Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan lies about his own policies:

- Kill Medicare by 2016

- Privatize SS immediately and give Wall Street Bain buddies all of the cash to steal and then they can claim it is 2008 all over again and get more bailouts

- ban ALL abortion even when a woman will die without one or a young girl is the victim of rape and incest. Pummel women's rights into the ground and then bury them in a pile of Rafalca poo.

- give massive tax cuts,$5 TRILLION worth to the ultra wealthy paid for by the middle class who will soon be the poor under Ryan/Romney/Antichrist 2012
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#159 Oct 12, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Can u say Clinton not getting job done? She has been a flaw in the administration, one of many!
What a grasp on reality, you don't have....Hilary's fault the republicans did'nt fund security...Wow....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#160 Oct 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, blame others. Picture perfect liberal. I hear democratic membership cars are embossed with "hey, it ain't our fault"
Like republicans failing to fund embassy security, then blaming this administration for Benghazi?...Like that?....
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#161 Oct 12, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>What a grasp on reality, you don't have....Hilary's fault the republicans did'nt fund security...Wow....
Even if you cut the budget for security wordwide to get rid of some waste. Its still up to them to say where the security is put in place. Seems as though the resources are not managed well that they have. Why is a whole attachment of marines in Paris, where there is no unrest and only a couple people in this case.!?????
And the request for added security was rejected by State Dept.??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney hints of "trickle-down racism" from... Aug 11 spud 43
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Aug 2 Big Bad John Roberts 67
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jul 31 Norwegian Supremacy 20
News Romney appeals to evangelicals through - Judeo-... (Sep '12) May '16 Tony Perkins Faith 2
News PM Note: Ron Paul Says the Constitution Failed,... (Nov '12) May '16 Elena Kagan jr 23
News Obama vows FDR-level effort to repair economy; ... (Sep '12) Apr '16 Swedenforever 14
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney Reads Mean Tweets on Jimmy K... Mar '16 Eleanor 1
More from around the web