Romney Camp: 2007 Obama Video Won't C...

Romney Camp: 2007 Obama Video Won't Come Up During Debate

There are 2 comments on the ABC News story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Romney Camp: 2007 Obama Video Won't Come Up During Debate. In it, ABC News reports that:

The controversial 2007 video in which President Barack Obama claimed the federal government discriminated against New Orleans after Katrina is unlikely to be brought up by Mitt Romney, a spokesman for the campaign said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 3, 2012
No need to, the cat is out of the bag and running all the place...The self-serving lord marshal b. h. obama is without any doubt a race baiter.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#2 Oct 3, 2012
take home from the 2007 video:

1) obama can talk like a homey when he needs to.
2) the prez ain't no "uniter".
3) he stands by his guy rev. wright, even though in public, he had already begun to distance himself. so, he does believe all of that racist crap of wright.
4) he doesn't mind telling a blatant lie at a political event. new orleans funds.
5) if 5 years ago is "ancient history", then i guess bush cannot possibly be relevant to today's problems!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama Camp Claims Romney Hides Abortion Stance (Oct '12) Jan 29 mercyangel 3
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jan 27 3rd Wife 28
News Who cares if Mitt Romney is a sellout? Dec '16 Not my President 2
News Conway resumes Romney opposition, says Trump lo... Dec '16 Captain Yesterday 22
News Like Reagan, Romney can still win (Oct '12) Nov '16 Teen pregnancy 30
News Conway: Trump backers feel 'betrayed' by Romney... Nov '16 Democrat Hero 3
News Romney Leads Trump's Picks for Secretary of State Nov '16 PARDON is Lieing 10
More from around the web