Romney Ad Says Obama Distorts Tax Cut...

Romney Ad Says Obama Distorts Tax Cut Claim

There are 5 comments on the The New York Times story from Oct 7, 2012, titled Romney Ad Says Obama Distorts Tax Cut Claim. In it, The New York Times reports that:

In a television ad released Sunday, the Romney campaign returned to one of the most contentious issues of the presidential debate to accuse President Obama of falsely claiming Mitt Romney would cut $5 trillion in taxes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Sounds like Obama could not understand Romney when he told him in front of millions that what Obama was saying was not the truth. Obama will lie and cheat to get re-elected.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 7, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
Sounds like Obama could not understand Romney when he told him in front of millions that what Obama was saying was not the truth. Obama will lie and cheat to get re-elected.
So will Romney.
Occupy this

San Francisco, CA

#3 Oct 7, 2012
All Obama can do is distort, twist, lie...

He doesn't even think the Mitt Romney he debated is the real Mitt Romney!

Obama and the democrat party - and the liberal media - live in an "alternative" reality...only they think their little ivory tower is real...
You didnt build that

Rohnert Park, CA

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
All Obama can do is distort, twist, lie...
He doesn't even think the Mitt Romney he debated is the real Mitt Romney!
Obama and the democrat party - and the liberal media - live in an "alternative" reality...only they think their little ivory tower is real...
Agree. Excellent points. Obama and the democrat party are living in a kind of socialist utopian fantasy land!

They are disconnected from reality itself.
Didnt Create Didnt Build

Monrovia, CA

#5 Oct 7, 2012
You didnt build that wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Excellent points. Obama and the democrat party are living in a kind of socialist utopian fantasy land!
They are disconnected from reality itself.
You didn't create saying you didn't build that so stop acting like you did. Government did that. Actually it was Stallin who started it.

Now you have me confused. No Obamaphone for you!!!=(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney: Jeffress wrong man to give Jerusalem em... Fri WelbyMD 47
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) May 14 Ryans parasites 74
News Krauthammer: Romney needs to 'unleash Paul Ryan' (Aug '12) Apr 25 Parasites of Appa... 5
News Mitt Romney Fails to Bypass Utah Primary for U.... Apr 25 mr gleeble 17
News Mitt Romney's presidential campaign staffer acc... Apr '18 Larry Craig s WC ... 4
News Biden Calls Romney's Proposals 'Etch A Sketchy' (Oct '12) Mar '18 Rig R Mortis 4
News Russian Trolls Tried to Torpedo Mitt Romney's S... Mar '18 Abrahamanic Relig... 2