Pope stresses opposition to gay marriage citing family values

Full story: Fox News 103
The pope pressed his opposition to gay marriage Friday, denouncing what he described as people manipulating their God-given identities to suit their sexual choices -- and destroying the very "essence of the human creature" in the process. Full Story

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51 Dec 25, 2012
Narcissist Mengele wrote:
The word narcissist can be found in the dictionary and I challenge any gay to refute that such a word does not apply to them. In fact the word bigot also applies to homosexuals. Their entire relationship is based on a lie and a fraud that totally flies in the face of what brought them into this world. A man and a woman.
I challenge it! I do NOT expect the world to revolve around me and IT doesn't. You on the other hand, expect every one to live by YOUR sense of morality and chosen religion. How dare you diminish the importance of MY relationship (21yr) based on YOUR fairy tale and compare anything about me to a nazi! You wear the labels of BIGOT and narcissist much better than I ever could, arrogant, self-righteous POS!

Uve

Location hidden

#52 Dec 25, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no wish to gain power, all I want is to rid the world of sexual deviants like paedophiles and queers.
Another good reason for gun control, a moron on a quest!

Uve

Location hidden

#53 Dec 25, 2012
Mengele wrote:
Uve, by your own choice of being narcissistic flies in the face of not only your parents but generations of parents before you. It's one thing to choose not to be a parent yet another to abrogate everything the family structure stands for. Same sex parenting should be outlawed!
Don't blame me or my family for YOUR warped view of the world, nor for your stupidity, moron!

Uve

Location hidden

#54 Dec 25, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was a bigot it would mean I am prejudiced and I am certainly not that. I didn't pre-judge gays it is a result of the build up of their incessant demands to be accepted as normal LOL!!
Just because of what you have sex with, doesn't make YOU normal. I could give a sh*t what you accept. I only want MY equal right to live free and marry the person of MY choice, which has NOTHING to do with YOU!

Uve

Location hidden

#56 Dec 25, 2012
Rudolph Red Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a flat out lie.
NNNEXT!
And that's denial!
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#59 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Say no to buggery.
Hey Brown Lipstick, why are your lips brown?

Robert

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#61 Dec 25, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because of what you have sex with, doesn't make YOU normal. I could give a sh*t what you accept. I only want MY equal right to live free and marry the person of MY choice, which has NOTHING to do with YOU!
You pond life don't want equal rights you want special rights. Marriage has always been between man and woman and you want special rights to marry man to man to legalize your deviant life.
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#62 Dec 25, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
You pond life don't want equal rights you want special rights. Marriage has always been between man and woman and you want special rights to marry man to man to legalize your deviant life.
Married couples have over 1,000 "special rights" just for being married. Should they be forced to give up those "special rights"?
And marriage hasn't always been between "a man" and "a woman". Polygamy was condoned in the past. That is "a man" and "many women".
Funny how people against same-sex marriage almost always focus on gay anal sex, and never mention lesbian sex. Hmmmm...

Robert
Join Free
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#63 Dec 25, 2012
Ticks wrote:
<quoted text>
You blindsided me so I 'snowballed you'
and leeches.
???
Brown Lipstick, when you figure out what this means, could you let us know?

Robert
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

#65 Dec 25, 2012
there are so many dangers for families and Christianity:
-wars, crimes against humanity, which is commited by these criminals, who rule in usa and west europe.After such crimes they are open for small crimes like abortion or gay marriages etc. It is just probably plan of satan to ruin all values, who are supported by God and to ruin real Christianity and then all another monotheistic religions.
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#66 Dec 25, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you queers are a perverted and nasty lot. Bet you enjoy a dick up your a.ss but that's disgusting to most men.
You sure have a vivid imagination when it comes to gay anal sex, don't you?

Robert
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#68 Dec 25, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's fact, and you of all people should know that, because it's what you perverts do.
So what kind of kink are you into? Or is sex only for procreation and not enjoyment? I bet you you are single, with no girlfriend, right?

Robert
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#70 Dec 25, 2012
Kar wrote:
there are so many dangers for families and Christianity:
-wars, crimes against humanity, which is commited by these criminals, who rule in usa and west europe.After such crimes they are open for small crimes like abortion or gay marriages etc. It is just probably plan of satan to ruin all values, who are supported by God and to ruin real Christianity and then all another monotheistic religions.
How is same-sex marriage a "danger" or "small crime"?!?

Robert
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#81 Dec 25, 2012
Subversion and Decadence wrote:
<quoted text>
HIV/AIDS.
1. It Is Not Marriage
Calling something marriage does not make it marriage. Marriage has always been a covenant between a man and a woman which is by its nature ordered toward the procreation and education of children and the unity and wellbeing of the spouses.
The promoters of same-sex “marriage” propose something entirely different. They propose the union between two men or two women. This denies the self-evident biological, physiological, and psychological differences between men and women which find their complementarity in marriage. It also denies the specific primary purpose of marriage: the perpetuation of the human race and the raising of children.
Two entirely different things cannot be considered the same thing.
Then don't allow marriage between a man and a woman if they do not procreate. Let's give a couple say, 5 years in which to produce offspring, or they are automatically divorced.
Any straight couple that is incapable of having kids, such as age or physical problems, should also be unable to marry.
When did love for the person you want to marry get kicked out of the equation?

Robert
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#85 Dec 25, 2012
Subversion and Decadence wrote:
How'd I do Roberta? You kinky thang you.
LOL!
HO HO HO!
Weak, lame and just plain stupid.
But rant away, I really like reading comedy.

Roberta (just for your homoerotic fantasies!)
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#86 Dec 25, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't allow marriage between a man and a woman if they do not procreate. Let's give a couple say, 5 years in which to produce offspring, or they are automatically divorced.
Any straight couple that is incapable of having kids, such as age or physical problems, should also be unable to marry.
Robert
Come on, S&D, these are simple points. Surely you have a simple rebuttal?

Roberta (just for your homoerotic fantasies!)

Uve

Location hidden

#89 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Say no to buggery.
You make it too easy coward. I don't even have to insult you, for others to see you for what you really are.

Uve

Location hidden

#90 Dec 25, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it moron. I don't want special rights I want the SAME rights..YOU just don't get to choose the sex of my partner! Just because your a c(_)ntlicker doesn't make YOU any less deviant!

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#91 Dec 25, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert
Absolute rubbish. All we are saying is allowing gay marriage is another step in reducing the moral fortitude of society. The Liberals are ruining not just America but the whole world.
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#92 Dec 25, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute rubbish. All we are saying is allowing gay marriage is another step in reducing the moral fortitude of society. The Liberals are ruining not just America but the whole world.
Come on, Genius, I brought up a few obvious weak points in your logic, surely you can you refute them. Can't you?!?

Robert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope summons Mideast envoys to Rome over Islami... 19 hr I ll be frank and... 1
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug '14 Patriot 1
Pope kicks off Asia missionary boost in SKorea Aug '14 SpaceBlues 2
Pope Runs Late, Asks to Skip Prayers _ or Else Aug '14 SpaceBlues 1
If Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin dona t like th... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Finish this sentence 894
Pope calls for Middle East cease-fire Jul '14 Zioni 5
Pope Francis apologizes to abuse victims Jul '14 P_Smith 1

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE