Pope Fans Empty Pockets for Memorabilia

Full story: ABC News
Interest in Pope Benedict XVI's last days as leader of the Catholic Church has heightened before his departure, offering a business opportunity in papal-related memorabilia. Full Story

“Pissed off underwater tiger.”

Since: Apr 12

Imitated but never duplicated

#1 Feb 27, 2013
I read the headline and the image of the pope being padded down and searched to make sure he wasnt sneaking the shroud of Turin out on his last day of work.
godsangel20

Decatur, AL

#2 Feb 27, 2013
You ppl are nuts if you read about all the popes you will know their history Pope Bemedict XVI is the last pope before the Anti Christ all the signs are here he is stepping down for a reason.Obama is planning on taking everyone guns and ship us all to Fema camps cause they are so call running out of money and the chip that is in obama care is the mark of the beast you don't take it you die so stop worshiping these ppl they are truly not of God don't believe me go read on it you ppl need to wake up and the ones who don't care keep living your life because soon we all will be standing face to face with the real king. So you think I'm nuts when it all goes down you will remember what I've told you.
They Took r Jobs

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Durka Der

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope prays with thousands for kidnap victims in... Mar 1 Tim 1
Pope's initiative sees homeless flock to Vatican Feb 16 Kar 1
Pope Denounces Slaying of Egyptian Copts by Isl... Feb 16 Piotr 1
Pope Francis alters Philippines visit because o... Feb 7 cute 3
Vatican and pope address Christian-Muslim tensi... (Jun '10) Feb 5 Dervis Eroglu 28
Pope: Catholics don't have to breed 'like rabbits' Feb '15 QUITTNER Feb 1 2015 32
Pope Francis travels to war-torn Sri Lanka, urg... Jan '15 Tamule retard 5
More from around the web