Pope calls for Pakistani Christian woman to be freed

Nov 17, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Pope Benedict XVI waves as he leaves on Wednesday after his weekly general audience in St.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 17, 2010

“We are what we think!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Anger has no eyes!

#1 Nov 17, 2010
Even if she is freed, it's most likely that she'll be murdered by porki scum.

Probably pope should ask Christians to NOT to donate to charities in porkistan.
Psyco

Europe

#2 Nov 17, 2010
To momin ansari
comments?

“Patience is the key to joy.”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 17, 2010
To Roger Gobar Hijra Khan

I'm sure, pope got wrong info fed by the Hindu Catholic Bishops from India. Such thing never happens in porkistan, wahera, wahera, wahera. Sorry, it's Hindu POPE(ROLLING EYES)....WILL PORKIS JUST BEHAVE BLIND ?

Any comments ?
Psyco

Europe

#4 Nov 17, 2010
Aisha Bibi wrote:
To Roger Gobar Hijra Khan
I'm sure, pope got wrong info fed by the Hindu Catholic Bishops from India. Such thing never happens in porkistan, wahera, wahera, wahera. Sorry, it's Hindu POPE(ROLLING EYES)....WILL PORKIS JUST BEHAVE BLIND ?
Any comments ?
good one
Ho Fai

Saint Augustine, FL

#5 Nov 17, 2010
It is for the Christians world to see whom they have tries to help with large aids all these years and in the recent heavy floods in Pakistan in perticular.And what they got in return for the aid?Ponder your hearts Westerners do these inhuman nation deserve any help or mercy at all?All aid , military or otherwise is just used to inflict agony and pain and death to innocent on one or the other pretext.US too should refrain from providing military or economic aid to the followers of satan .Even animals do not bite the hands that feed.Pakistani muslims do.
The Christian lady in Pakistan would be simply lynched the moment she is released by the authority under pressure not to hang her,which is a rare possibility. This is the fittest case of asylum.If Pakistan does not agree,stop all military and economic aid.This will ring the death knell for Pakistanis and bring their senses back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
Pope kicks off Asia missionary boost in SKorea Aug 16 SpaceBlues 2
Pope Runs Late, Asks to Skip Prayers _ or Else Aug 16 SpaceBlues 1
If Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin dona t like th... (Nov '13) Jul 31 Finish this sentence 894
Pope calls for Middle East cease-fire Jul '14 Zioni 5
Pope Francis apologizes to abuse victims Jul '14 P_Smith 1
Pope travels to mafia stronghold Jun '14 QUITTNER on June ... 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••