Pope Names 2 Doctors of Church

Pope Names 2 Doctors of Church

There are 5 comments on the ABC News story from Oct 7, 2012, titled Pope Names 2 Doctors of Church. In it, ABC News reports that:

Pope Benedict XVI named two new "doctors" of the church Sunday, conferring one of the Catholic Church's highest honors on a 16th-century Spanish preacher and a 12th-century German mystic who wasn't even officially recognized as a saint until earlier this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Why were doctars called felders in Russia?

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Oct 7, 2012

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Is that Felderbush?

Toronto, Canada

#4 Oct 7, 2012
4:57 pm, October 7, 201:
RE: Pope Names 2 Doctors of Church
..... My guess is that the doctors will have to obey the Pope and others of the hierarchy, that "doctors' orders" will be censored and kept secret, etc.
..... It is very unlikely that they would be permitted to do that, but the doctors should heal the church of whatever ails it, such as the refusal of members to obey only the teachings of Jesus, and to ignore all teachings by that belief system that were invented after Jesus had been crucified.
Bob Booo

Hanoi, Vietnam

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Halito wrote:
Pop order bidocter! Dr. Obamay n Mittch;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump disagrees with pope on immigration, clima... Sat Mirek 2
News As Pope Francis calls for compassion toward the... Sat Ifs 1
News Pope asked to advocate for release of prisoners... Nov 14 Kar 1
News Pope begs forgiveness for "scandals" hitting Ro... Oct '15 Belle Sexton 5
News Congress readies for historic speech by Pope Fr... Sep '15 Le Jimbo 40
News Teen Migrants Get Second Chance in Life and Ble... Sep '15 David 1
News Opinion: John Boehner steals the pope's thunder Sep '15 Fundies R Mentall... 2
More from around the web