Guards fired at outside area of Pope'...

Guards fired at outside area of Pope's Mass in Germany

There are 10 comments on the CNN story from Sep 24, 2011, titled Guards fired at outside area of Pope's Mass in Germany. In it, CNN reports that:

Two private security company workers were shot at with an air gun near where Pope Benedict was to hold Mass in Germany on Saturday, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#1 Sep 24, 2011
JUST HAVING SOME FUN. THE PERVERT POPE IS OKAY.

“Trespassers will be shot dead.”

Since: Jul 10

Sandy Ground, Jamaica

#2 Sep 24, 2011
Let's have some more fun here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TC8GGDV...

The guy is a sucker anyway.

Inconvenient Truth

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2011
DENG wrote:
JUST HAVING SOME FUN. THE PERVERT POPE IS OKAY.
I see the commie bitch fro chink land with a gun to his head to post day after day is here posting somemore BS. Hey retard go cook your dog for dinner or did you already have it for lunch frying pan face.
Cherokee Chief

New York, NY

#4 Sep 24, 2011
Awwww, shucks! Herr Popinger is not welcome in his homeland? Meeting with the abused? That's an insult to all those poor souls who have suffered because the popes are perverts and encourage perversions in the hierarchy. No compassion for the beast.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 24, 2011
The popes hat is a fishes mouth. The fish is the oldest symbol humans have for fertility, sexuality and fertility. It was used by hunting and fishing cults in Europe before civilizations were ever started. It is the chief emblem used by Venus. She is wearing a fish, theres fish in the painting. It the twelfth century the church took that emblem from Venus and made it theirs. Religion is show business, the art of human manipulation. Compliance professionals are everywhere in religion and the church. The vertical miter is a fishes mouth. Religion is a spooky torch. This guy is leading you down a path with a spooky torch. Just to get your money. What he is really into is lovely peas and carrots and little boys peckers. Just another anemic nun, annoying Grace, the pontifical line of authority, the representatives of eternity, our lady of the underpass.
truth

Australia

#6 Sep 25, 2011
fish and bred on table is very nice..jao with nice sauce lots of paprika..crunchy bread..nice wine or bear..oh my good Lord..its represnt family life frendship gatering together around table..
o really
why you think that Jesus never eat fish or bread.. or never been alltogether with friends or family..ah
my Lord forgive zic mind..must be alwayes something..

my Lord you give everything
and people is full of thanks for everything and people try express themself with everything around themself..its Creation which not good hide!
Creator give to us and say..its yours ''take care''..
feed yourself..grow up!
manresa

Spokane, WA

#7 Sep 26, 2011
jesus is just a cult that is recognized by the government.
truth wrote:
fish and bred on table is very nice..jao with nice sauce lots of paprika..crunchy bread..nice wine or bear..oh my good Lord..its represnt family life frendship gatering together around table..
o really
why you think that Jesus never eat fish or bread.. or never been alltogether with friends or family..ah
my Lord forgive zic mind..must be alwayes something..
my Lord you give everything
and people is full of thanks for everything and people try express themself with everything around themself..its Creation which not good hide!
Creator give to us and say..its yours ''take care''..
feed yourself..grow up!

Sandy Ground, Jamaica

#8 Sep 26, 2011
manresa wrote:
jesus is just a cult that is recognized by the government.<quoted text>
Just like ALL other religions.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2011
thanks for confirming that rasta dude. apparently you are awake.
RastaJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like ALL other religions.

Sandy Ground, Jamaica

#10 Sep 26, 2011
manresa wrote:
thanks for confirming that rasta dude. <quoted text>
Mention not, my pleasure.

manresa wrote:
Apparently you are awake.<quoted text>
Why, what had you doubting that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis: Apologize to gay people and others Jun '16 I am 4
News Pope calls delivery of weapons, not food a 'str... Jun '16 wichita-rick 5
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May '16 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis' new 'Joy of Love' exhortation won... May '16 Michael 5
News Biden to see Pope Francis, discuss cancer cures... Apr '16 serfs up 6
News Pope's Refugee Airlift Was Last-Minute 'Inspira... Apr '16 Jim 1
News What Bernie Sanders and Pope Francis share Apr '16 Redeemed 2
More from around the web