Pakistan: 15 Killed in Film Protests

Pakistan: 15 Killed in Film Protests

There are 12 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Pakistan: 15 Killed in Film Protests. In it, ABC News reports that:

Protests over an anti-Muslim film turned violent Friday across Pakistan, with police firing tear gas and live ammunition at thousands of demonstrators who threw rocks and set fire to buildings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Obama rushed to defend the Mozlem Brother terrorists and their culture of killing each other and Americans in the name of the violent brutal culture of death and Jihad that he studied in Indonesia. Why do Obama and Hillary bow to the al Qaida terrorists of Pakistan that killed our Ambassador and three other Americans in Libya? Clearly, Obama could not hide his personal identification and connection with the Jihadist terrorists of Pakistan and he rushed to support their hurt feelings. Evidently, the apologizer in chief continue to bow to his Mozlem Brother terrorists in Pakistan including al Qaida and the Taliban terrorists that kill our US troops on a daily basis. Obama who studied the Jihad Mozlem Brother culture in Madrassa in Indonesia tried to hide the fact that al Qaida killed on 9/11 anniversary the Ambassador Stevens and three American Seals. In addition, Obama rushed to prepare apology to the al Qaida and Taliban terrorists of Pakistan because he felt humiliated himself from the video and was trying to show his Mozlem Brother friends that he is representing their interests first and foremost. Obama never demanded any apology for the killing of US troops by Afghan “insiders” which are Taliban terrorists from Pakistan which is the one country that Obama chose to visit in 1981 as student in LA.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Where are all the Righties (other than spambot Jeffy boy) claiming that this is yet another 'al-Qai'da conspiracy against America that Obama doesn't know about or actively supports,' or whatever their current talking-point is?

Do they need Glenn Beck to guide them to the "truth?"

LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Obama rushed to..blah, blah, blah... as student in LA.
You are a hateful anti-American traitor and loser, Jeffy boy. Go shoot yourself, do the world a favor.
ahhhh yes

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 21, 2012
islamic self culling

wurx for me, don't see a downside in that.
Truth Teller

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Obama rushed to defend the Mozlem Brother terrorists and their culture of killing each other and Americans in the name of the violent brutal culture of death and Jihad that he studied in Indonesia. Why do Obama and Hillary bow to the al Qaida terrorists of Pakistan that killed our Ambassador and three other Americans in Libya? Clearly, Obama could not hide his personal identification and connection with the Jihadist terrorists of Pakistan and he rushed to support their hurt feelings. Evidently, the apologizer in chief continue to bow to his Mozlem Brother terrorists in Pakistan including al Qaida and the Taliban terrorists that kill our US troops on a daily basis. Obama who studied the Jihad Mozlem Brother culture in Madrassa in Indonesia tried to hide the fact that al Qaida killed on 9/11 anniversary the Ambassador Stevens and three American Seals. In addition, Obama rushed to prepare apology to the al Qaida and Taliban terrorists of Pakistan because he felt humiliated himself from the video and was trying to show his Mozlem Brother friends that he is representing their interests first and foremost. Obama never demanded any apology for the killing of US troops by Afghan “insiders” which are Taliban terrorists from Pakistan which is the one country that Obama chose to visit in 1981 as student in LA.
Everything I need to know about Islam I learned on 9/11.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>
Painfully indicative of the bigotry of the modern Rightie, as well as his ignorance and reactionism.

Islam didn't attack us on 9/11, some Muslim nuts under the direction of a terrorist fanatic did.

No surprise that this confuses you...
mohmad

Mumbai, India

#7 Sep 21, 2012
lahaulwallakuwat only 15 ? come on guys, keep going on.... nar e tadhbir allahu akbar
Ann

Szczecin, Poland

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>
you know I can say that these guys, who have done it were some sectarian fanatics, who were trained by usa and this sect just like many another sects was developed freely thanks to money of usa, just like these morons, who have done this stupid film.
It means that it is something very wrong with your country.Do you think that you will be all condemned by God?
It is probably satan, what have possessed your country and your souls. It is really only evil, stupidity, ignorance, crimes, wars, hypocrisy, robbery, pervertions, degeneration, what come from your country and is spred by your country globally. Don't play with it, because it will lead you to hell, eternal life with devil in its world of darkness and evil.
Ann

Szczecin, Poland

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Why do these people protest violently, why do these so called officials kill people by protests?
harminder

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Pakistan should destroy america,time to teach this d biggest terrorist country the biggest lesson
Huzaifa Jalali

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Look dude let me tell you that I am from Pakistan and I can tell you more about terrorism. Islam is not a terrorist religion, it is being portrait as one. Islam was formed and was spread entirely on kindness and peace. Jihad is not to fight, but anything you do that is positive is your jihad, if you are a smoker and you realize that it is bad and you quit it that will be your jihad. The jihad that the free masons are telling the world is entirely a different and false thing. My father's friend is in army and he went to those northern areas and he found that the Taliban are no Muslims. In fact everybody knows that Al Qaida and Talibans are just a drama to get in this region. America is the biggest terrorist, America supplied arms to these tribesmen of Afghanistan to fight against Russians and now that Russians are gone America wants Pakistan therefore it wants control of this region. Pakistan is being ruled by corrupt leaders and that is why we all are being insulted. Just an example Pakistan has the largest ambulance service in the world, and dude you just see how the founder of the Edhi ambulance service lives his life.
Telhem

Kolin, Czech Republic

#12 Oct 26, 2012
Well, just let's wait a bit and I bet very soon we are to see Washington steadily turning all these anti film (anti-US) protests to its advantage. Nothing new, all the recent attacks at the US embassies and diplomatic missions in East for sure will be used in Washington as another reason to toughen politics towards the regions, to bring additional troops extremely needed allegedly to provide security and practically to take thus once again another portion of control over the region's resources. What to add, if even American diplomats themselves are just pawns in this Big game?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pakistan Is Said to Pursue a Foothold in Afghan... (Jun '10) Mon Kar 15
News In continuation of crisis in Pakistan. Mon Kar 1
Trade opportunities knocking on Pakistan’s doors Aug 19 shahid afridi 2
sexy hindu goddesses Aug 17 vimala 1
News In Continuation of Crisis in Pakistan. Aug 4 Max 1
News In continuation of crisis in Pakistan. Jul '15 Mil 1
News Pakistan Hires Transgender Workers to Shame Tax... (Jul '10) Jul '15 KARAM BALOCH 23
More from around the web