2012 London Olympics Blog: 2012 Olympics: U.S. Men's Eight Sweats It Out, Qualifying on Last Chance
There are 1 comment on the The New York Times story from May 22, 2012, titled 2012 London Olympics Blog: 2012 Olympics: U.S. Men's Eight Sweats It Out, Qualifying on Last Chance. In it, The New York Times reports that:From left, Giuseppe Lanzone, Will Miller, Ross James, Brett Newlin, Jake Cornelius, Stephen Kasprzyk, David Banks, Grant James and Zach Vlahos at the Olympic rowing qualification races Tuesday on Lake Rotsee in Lucerne, Switzerland.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.
#1 May 22, 2012
Want to solve the immigration problem? Stop corruption on both sides of the border.
Recipe for genocide (current day Mexico):
1) International bankers completely buy off a spineless puppet government
2) Guns are outlawed for ordinary citizens to "protect the people" (If Mexico wants their country back they need overturn the gun ban and arm innocent civilians so they can protect themselves -they also need to legalize drugs to put the drug cartels out of business -and their corrupt government knows it)
3) The corrupt church (Catholic in this case) tells people this can all be solved by praying for a better tommorow and by a donation to their world church
4) The international banker's private security force ,In this case the CIA, starts assasinating anyone that tries to get the message out -blaming it on drug related violence that they create a.k.a. Obama and Holders Fast and Furious program modeled after the Iran-Contra deal
5) Kids are forced to take a live cancer shot (Gardasil) to attend school -The shot is said to protect against cancer when it actually infects kids with cancer- Never let your kids take this shot , we did just fine without out it all these years:
And yes they are creating race-specific killer viruses targeting race-specific genetic markers
Thus the genocide continues because the people just take it...
Genocides are usually hidden in plain sight. Like recessions -we only agree they've occured when they are over and in the history books.
Do you really want to allow this in America next?
Mexico needs to have a revolution right now to fix this before they are exterminated en masse. Running from one country to the next is not an option anymore.
There is no where to run as this tyranny is going global using the same tactics. They can fix their drug problems easily by legalizing drugs so the drug cartels go out of business overnight due to there being no money in this.
Governor Jerry Brown just passed Gardasil legislation in CA where young kids no longer need parental consent to get the Gardasil shot at school. Expect this in your state soon.
Regarding Gardasil, parents will bankrupt themselves handing over every last penny of their life savings to the medical industry to help their kid fight cancer. This is pure evil. The medical industry gets rich of this type of blood money.
Don't let anyone scare/brainwash your kids into getting this killer shot! The flu shots and some vaccinations are already linked to alzheimers, autism and cancer.
Will they start showing Gardasil scare-tactic/propaganda movies to kids in the classroom using peer pressure to get them to take the shot at school without parent's permission? Who knows...
The ellites and their bought out government puppets are out of control. It's now proven they tried to use this illegal gun running program to overturn the 2nd ammendmant and disarm America. It has taken American lives and proven this administration is completley illegitimate. Bush stated it, Obama/Holder expanded it. Is this change you can believe in?
This is Obama's Watergate and it will cost him the 2012 election. They've undersestimated the damage -give it time...
Add your comments below
|Guess who's also competing at the Olympics? Tho...||Thu||GuessPhartse||4|
|How to Stay Warm at a Bitter-Cold Olympics? Fac...||Feb 9||How Phartss||2|
|Earnhardt Jr. to help NBC Sports at Super Bowl ...||Jan '18||IsPhartse||5|
|Trump says he's open to talks with North Korea,...||Jan '18||Doe||2|
|Ready or not, Pokemon Go comes to the Rio Olympics (Aug '16)||Aug '16||George Slimeonall...||1|
|Rio Olympics shadowed by Brazil's crisis moment (Jul '16)||Jul '16||So true||1|
|Farewell, Sochi! Russia closes costliest Olympics (Feb '14)||Mar '14||NoOneCaresAfter||4|
Find what you want!
Search Top Stories - Summer Olympics Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC