London Olympics 2012: Moratorium begins on athletes marketing themselves

On Tuesday morning, a fan of Ryan Lochte could have logged onto the star American swimmer's Web site and purchased Ryan Lochte T -shirts, Ryan Lochte sunglasses, Ryan Lochte hats. Read more
UAPESHAVEBIGGERM OUTH

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jul 17, 2012
What an idiot wrote:

<quoted text>
RESPECT for idiots like you who can only insult other as a defence when you failed to provide a proper rebuttal.
Then claim you have answer all of it. like a low IQ idiot!
Hahahahaha
I know your IQ is 140 but It's not my habit to chatter with lunatics. It's all clear to make a short statement. Chinky clinky donk.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Off to jail the thugs and bullies will go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Summer Olympics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farewell, Sochi! Russia closes costliest Olympics (Feb '14) Mar '14 NoOneCaresAfter 4
News Romney: IOC Needs to Limit Spending on Olympics (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ken 1
News US figure skater Jason Brown 9th in 1st Olympics (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tinkerbell Fruitc... 1
News Russia arrests 4 gay rights activists as Olympi... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Campy 2
News Sochi Olympics are making life miserable for lo... (Feb '14) Feb '14 RayOne 2
News Freed Pussy Riot members call for Sochi Olympic... (Feb '14) Feb '14 RayOne 2
News Sochia s stray dogs draw attention as Olympics ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 ApePeeD 1
More from around the web