Michelle Obama says Olympics can prom...

Michelle Obama says Olympics can promote health and fitness

There are 3 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 23, 2012, titled Michelle Obama says Olympics can promote health and fitness. In it, CBS News reports that:

First Lady Michelle Obama is preparing to lead the presidential delegation at the kick-off of the 2012 Olympic Games Friday and, she said, this is an opportunity to encourage kids to improve their health and fitness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Nanny Moochelle should worry about her own kids. Americans arent stupid...they know how to improve their own kids health and fitness.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Aug 1, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
Nanny Moochelle should worry about her own kids. Americans arent stupid...they know how to improve their own kids health and fitness.
Her kids seem to be pretty healthy. Michelle looked great when they interviewed her! I, for one, think we have not had such a wonderful First Lady in several decades!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle looked great
Oh yikes, you need new glasses...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Summer Olympics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rio Olympics shadowed by Brazil's crisis moment Jul 6 So true 1
News Farewell, Sochi! Russia closes costliest Olympics (Feb '14) Mar '14 NoOneCaresAfter 4
News Romney: IOC Needs to Limit Spending on Olympics (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ken 1
News US figure skater Jason Brown 9th in 1st Olympics (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tinkerbell Fruitc... 1
News Russia arrests 4 gay rights activists as Olympi... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Campy 2
News Sochi Olympics are making life miserable for lo... (Feb '14) Feb '14 RayOne 2
News Freed Pussy Riot members call for Sochi Olympic... (Feb '14) Feb '14 RayOne 2
More from around the web