Judge to hold hearing on Gulf oil spi...

Judge to hold hearing on Gulf oil spill settlement

There are 2 comments on the CBS News story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Judge to hold hearing on Gulf oil spill settlement. In it, CBS News reports that:

NEW ORLEANS — A federal judge in New Orleans is set to preside over a hearing on a proposed class-action settlement that would resolve billions of dollars in claims against BP over the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Roblogger

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Apr 26, 2012
For "settlement" see, "cut and run as cheaply as possible before the ordinary American citizens death toll gets noticed".

Since: Dec 11

United States

#3 Apr 26, 2012
Unofficially the people know of a HUD employee, who when in need & diagn. to have childhood flashbacks/nightmares when really I had worked in mortgages/investments, was a finance major w/Master's degree, was slipped a drug to forget/die like and from Kadafi of Libya's people who were working.
Why do I have to write it up in the news? The Presidents did not intervene & where people could see it and where I could know it/see it.
So they have issues everyday & yes..it's like they are not on the table with everything.
BP is an example of the other country's govt intervening & back in late 1990's, my hello on the radio while amnesiac had the British family come around to check things out before Princess Diana was in an accident & they may go to war due to the Evangelists were on their grounds back then & they apparently promised me something; but the local area alqaida members (not caught) took it and are the police as well.
Their friends the fbi will arrest them shortly and still..where am I ? Without my money & job and judgements in courts of law? Yes.
However you know nothing about why they are, seemingly, going to war with the USA (n.korea, pakistan etc. all showing military strength today)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Oil Spill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massive 2013 Oil Spill in North Dakota Still No... Dec '16 Grrr 1
News Ex-BP engineer arrested in Gulf oil spill case (Apr '12) Jul '15 Make farts 4
News Yellowstone River oil spill: Fresh water is tak... (Jan '15) Jan '15 public at risk 2
News Oil Spill Contaminates Montana Town's Water, EP... (Jan '15) Jan '15 discuss locally 1
News How the Ebola crisis is like the BP oil spill (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Texas Oil Spill (Mar '14) Mar '14 Roblogger 1
News Crews clean up Texas oil spill, dozens ships st... (Mar '14) Mar '14 imagine a world 1
More from around the web