Latest U.S. oil spill is in Wyoming

Latest U.S. oil spill is in Wyoming

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Latest U.S. oil spill is in Wyoming. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

This Oct. 17, 2010 photo shows an aerial photo of oil sprayed over 15 acres downwind of a runaway oil well owned by Denver-based SM Energy Company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Storm Watch

Lodi, WI

#1 Oct 21, 2010
can these guys find their butt with a map and a flashlight ?
ENVIRONMENTALLY CONCERNED

Sheridan, WY

#2 Mar 17, 2011
It is amazing of the problems were are seeing reported in the news about all of the hazardous waste spills around the world. The methods and products these companies are using for cleanups should be required to be on hand or readily available. These products or methods have to be proven to work and proven to be environmentally friendly. Why use chemicals to clean up chemicals if there is a chance further contamination. I know there are products out there that are new that are 100% natural and renewable. Products that incapsulates and remediates naturally. Nature is a wondrous thing and for all the ways for us to damage her environment she has provided ways to help restore its balance.

Theres more to see if you want to make up your own mind.
www.beetlejuicedistributing.com
COMMANDER A TRULY

Denver, CO

#3 Mar 19, 2011
ITs a viscious cycle. We have to have the oil. Yet getting and using the oil is killing us all. If we were to stop using oil right now our country and economy would utterly collapse.
Either way I think we are all fckd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Oil Spill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yellowstone River oil spill: Fresh water is tak... Jan '15 public at risk 2
News Oil Spill Contaminates Montana Town's Water, EP... Jan '15 discuss locally 1
News How the Ebola crisis is like the BP oil spill (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Texas Oil Spill (Mar '14) Mar '14 Roblogger 1
News Crews clean up Texas oil spill, dozens ships st... (Mar '14) Mar '14 imagine a world 1
News Trial over BP's Gulf oil spill focuses on compa... (Oct '13) Oct '13 swim 1
News Critics slam Thai energy giant for inefficient ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 chisholm 1
More from around the web