Oil Spill Fouls Fourth of July for Gulf Coast

Full story: ABC News
Jeff Stringer of Hattiesberg, Miss., and his son Mac, 10, watch the cleanup of tar balls by oil... Jeff Stringer of Hattiesberg, Miss., and his son Mac, 10, watch the cleanup of tar balls by oil cleanup workers in Dauphin Island, Ala., on Sunday, July 4th, 2010. Full Story
Storm Warning

Sparta, WI

#2 Jul 4, 2010
3 speeches filled with Marxist guff and still Americas clueless democratic wonder has no solutions to offer the People depending on him to stop the oil, No solutions to secure the environment for the billions of sea creatures being slaughtered without mercy, no apology from the pompous geeks running England for this disaster that their shell game corporation caused.
and I see these 2 young girls calling out to their people in the 11th hour
&pl aynext_from=TL&videos=x8D2 BbWJQXA
and the line your walking around circles burying your head in the sand, watching but not caring While they Rape your land.
and I thought they should be running this place and things would be different. No charlatans filled with lies and false promises, just straight from the heart.

Its time for you to do the right thing, Join US Now before its to late

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
acorn obama

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Jul 4, 2010
WHILE OUR IDIOT-IN-THIEF PRESIDUNCE odumba VACATIONS, PARTIES WITH RACIST/ANTI-AMERICAN PAUL MCARTNY, GOLFING, AND HOOPING WITH HIS HOMIES AT THE WHITEHOUSE COUNTRY CLUB ...

AMERICA'S FAMILIES & GULF COAST IS DYING!!!

AND odumba DON'T GIVE A CRAP!!!!!!
Storm Warning

Sparta, WI

#4 Jul 5, 2010
Obama is Losing the war

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Oil Spill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yellowstone River oil spill: Fresh water is tak... Jan 20 public at risk 2
Oil Spill Contaminates Montana Town's Water, EP... Jan 19 discuss locally 1
How the Ebola crisis is like the BP oil spill Oct '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Texas Oil Spill (Mar '14) Mar '14 Roblogger 1
Crews clean up Texas oil spill, dozens ships st... (Mar '14) Mar '14 imagine a world 1
Trial over BP's Gulf oil spill focuses on compa... (Oct '13) Oct '13 swim 1
Critics slam Thai energy giant for inefficient ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 chisholm 1
More from around the web