Allen: Third Party Needed in Oil Spil...

Allen: Third Party Needed in Oil Spill Response

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Allen: Third Party Needed in Oil Spill Response. In it, ABC News reports that:

The federal official running the BP oil spill response is proposing a third party to represent polluters to correct the perception that the company is in charge of cleaning up its own mess.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Basa Fish

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 27, 2010
found something terribly fishy about this. Hard to believe so I thought, share it in case there are any Catfish lovers. Quite something.

Basa (Catfish) Fish shipped to Canada and the US

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Oil Spill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-BP engineer arrested in Gulf oil spill case (Apr '12) Jul '15 Make farts 4
News Yellowstone River oil spill: Fresh water is tak... (Jan '15) Jan '15 public at risk 2
News Oil Spill Contaminates Montana Town's Water, EP... (Jan '15) Jan '15 discuss locally 1
News How the Ebola crisis is like the BP oil spill (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Texas Oil Spill (Mar '14) Mar '14 Roblogger 1
News Crews clean up Texas oil spill, dozens ships st... (Mar '14) Mar '14 imagine a world 1
News Trial over BP's Gulf oil spill focuses on compa... (Oct '13) Oct '13 swim 1
More from around the web