Navy Blimp Hovers Over Gulf on Oil Sp...

Navy Blimp Hovers Over Gulf on Oil Spill Duty

There are 20 comments on the ABC News story from Jul 11, 2010, titled Navy Blimp Hovers Over Gulf on Oil Spill Duty. In it, ABC News reports that:

A Navy blimp has started looking for oil and distressed wildlife in the Gulf of Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Chuck McCarthy

Hawthorne, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2010
I am pro dirigibles and blimps.

I think that a dirigible airline is the way to cut travel costs.

Dirigibles don't have to expend the energy/fuel to stay in the air.

Chuck

http://ideasbychuck.com

“oderint dum metuant”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 11, 2010
Chuck McCarthy wrote:
I am pro dirigibles and blimps.
I think that a dirigible airline is the way to cut travel costs.
Dirigibles don't have to expend the energy/fuel to stay in the air.
Chuck
http://ideasbychuck.com
True, but they do require energy to travel and maneuver.

If they didn't they would just be hot air balloons.
Amanda

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jul 11, 2010
screw the navy...

“oderint dum metuant”

Location hidden

#6 Jul 11, 2010
Amanda wrote:
screw the navy...
All of them???
Amanda

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jul 11, 2010
My husband joined the navy and got killed in an accident on a ship that could of been avoided. After the funeral about 4-5 months latter found out he was gay. So yes SCREW THE NAVY.

“oderint dum metuant”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 12, 2010
Amanda wrote:
My husband joined the navy and got killed in an accident on a ship that could of been avoided. After the funeral about 4-5 months latter found out he was gay. So yes SCREW THE NAVY.
So this is your outlet?
Amanda

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jul 12, 2010
Mad Dog USN wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is your outlet?
Why not i have the right.

“oderint dum metuant”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 12, 2010
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Why not i have the right.
IMHO I think you could find another more constructive outlet.
Arizona

Reading, PA

#11 Jul 12, 2010
Mad Dog USN wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO = In my homo opinion?
Amanda

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jul 12, 2010
Mad Dog USN wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter navy boy to close to home for you?

“oderint dum metuant”

Location hidden

#13 Jul 12, 2010
My god

You and Arizona, how absolutely pathetic..

What are you liberal's?

You can't have a exchange of ideas without name calling?

“oderint dum metuant”

Location hidden

#14 Jul 12, 2010
Homo???

Gee whiz... how f*ckin original...I was expecting maybe rapist..or baby killer...murderer??

I'm sorry for your loss but I would not embarrass myself or my family by posting or the memory of a fallen shipmate by posting "screw the Navy" on some inane forum on the web..

Navy wives former or otherwise are better than that..

You should know that better than anyone..
Amanda

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jul 12, 2010
Mad Dog USN wrote:
Homo???
Gee whiz... how f*ckin original...I was expecting maybe rapist..or baby killer...murderer??
I'm sorry for your loss but I would not embarrass myself or my family by posting or the memory of a fallen shipmate by posting "screw the Navy" on some inane forum on the web..
Well I'm not one of the sheep that is just meant to follow orders and stay hush,hush. The navy cost me my husband and for that i have the right to say 'SCREW THE NAVY'. As for fallen shipmate?..Please he was screwing his shipmate so go preach your blind patriotic propaganda some where else.

“oderint dum metuant”

Location hidden

#16 Jul 12, 2010
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm not one of the sheep that is just meant to follow orders and stay hush,hush. The navy cost me my husband and for that i have the right to say 'SCREW THE NAVY'. As for fallen shipmate?..Please he was screwing his shipmate so go preach your blind patriotic propaganda some where else.
I don't give a f*ck about your patriotism or what or who your husband was bangin. Who the F*ck said you had to be a sheep, and who told you to be quiet?
I just suggested told you to find a better venue. Then a blimp story.

and I could care even less has to what you think your entitled to and I don't give a sh!t what you think about me.

EOS
Amanda

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jul 12, 2010
Mad Dog USN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a f*ck about your patriotism or what or who your husband was bangin. Who the F*ck said you had to be a sheep, and who told you to be quiet?
I just suggested told you to find a better venue. Then a blimp story.
and I could care even less has to what you think your entitled to and I don't give a sh!t what you think about me.
EOS
Well,well rear admiral i think you need to re-read what you said about how navy wife's should act... apology accepted. Now be a good sailor and go to bed.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#18 Jul 12, 2010
Obammy needs aerial shots of dead wildlife so he can stir up emotions to nationalize the evil oil industry.
Arizona

Reading, PA

#19 Jul 13, 2010
Mad Dog USN wrote:
Homo???
Covering up the fact that you bunked with men and liked it? You navy homo's, all the same.
Amanda

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jul 13, 2010
Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
Covering up the fact that you bunked with men and liked it? You navy homo's, all the same.
AMEN...
Arizona

Reading, PA

#21 Jul 13, 2010
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN...
Not AMEN.

MANYMEN.
Amanda

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jul 13, 2010
Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
Not AMEN.
MANYMEN.
Hahaha...true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Oil Spill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massive 2013 Oil Spill in North Dakota Still No... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Grrr 1
News Ex-BP engineer arrested in Gulf oil spill case (Apr '12) Jul '15 Make farts 4
News Yellowstone River oil spill: Fresh water is tak... (Jan '15) Jan '15 public at risk 2
News Oil Spill Contaminates Montana Town's Water, EP... (Jan '15) Jan '15 discuss locally 1
News How the Ebola crisis is like the BP oil spill (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Texas Oil Spill (Mar '14) Mar '14 Roblogger 1
News Crews clean up Texas oil spill, dozens ships st... (Mar '14) Mar '14 imagine a world 1
More from around the web