Oakland Raiders appear to be nearing ...

Oakland Raiders appear to be nearing deal with Rashad Jennings

There are 4 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Oakland Raiders appear to be nearing deal with Rashad Jennings. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

The Raiders appeared close to adding Rashad Jennings as a backup to running back Darren McFadden Wednesday as well as the confirming the addition of safety Reggie Smith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Erwin, NC

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Not stellar, but could be a suitable back up. Let's hope McFadden stays healthy and productive.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Apr 11, 2013
I'm not the biggest fan of this guy, but he's worth a shot.
Mr Raider

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Dont know who the guy is but hope hes good as a backup.

Valley Center, KS

#4 Apr 11, 2013
We are showing fans the Electrafield. The 10 yard and scrimmage lines may soon be on the field for fans to see. GO TO WWW.ELECTRAFIELD.COM Hope you enjoy the 3 minute video. Lyle Suhr Wichita Kansas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Los Gatos man slain in East Oakland identified (Mar '16) Aug '16 Oakland Sux 12
News Oakland museum's marijuana exhibit: Scholarly, ... Jun '16 Fred 1
News Blake Lively's 'Oakland booty' selfie brings ra... May '16 DiamondSmile89 8
News Feds link East Bay developer to Oakland-Hawaii ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Old town Antioch 1
News At Oakland swearing-in ceremony, new citizens s... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Truthfull 3
News Court bars Oakland from defending pot dispensary (Mar '16) Mar '16 unimpressedpragma... 1
News Oakland: Indiana trucker, 72, recovering after ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 All Lives Matter 2
More from around the web