Occupy Oakland

Occupy Oakland

There are 43 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 29, 2012, titled Occupy Oakland. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

OAKLAND, Calif. - Dozens of police maintained a late-night guard around City Hall following daylong protests that resulted in 300 arrests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Boba

Sweden

#1 Jan 29, 2012
Disgusting filth burning the American flag and defecating on police vehicles! Lock this smelly pile of human waste up, and give them the full Abu Ghraib treatment. Vile Islamonazi filth and Marxist trash!!

“The sheep need protection.”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Why do these people hate America so much? I have an idea.... LEAVE SCUM!.
DENG

Chengdu, China

#3 Jan 29, 2012
LET THE PROTESTERS HAVE THEIR NEW INDEPENDENCE HALL TO CHART A NEW FUTURE WITH DEBATES ON A NEW CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES THAT IS AT BEST NOW A DICTATORSHIP OF FINANCE CAPITAL.

“The sheep need protection.”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 29, 2012
That statement above is coming from a country that controls its internet too.

Once you feel real freedom Deng then you can talk about the USA. Otherwise enjoy your Totalitarian rule in which you live under.
Sanity Now

Long Beach, CA

#5 Jan 29, 2012
Studies on the complete mental, spiritual, and emotional collapse of the City of Oakland are underway. Scientists believe that Port pollution may have resulted in the deterioration of the ability of Oakland residents to make rational, common sense political choices. The clock is ticking and Oakland may not survive until studies are concluded. The Lunatics elected to run the Asylum may be so pitiful that the City won't last until 2013.
Zen

Halsbrücke, Germany

#6 Jan 29, 2012
and do these protests give something? It is better to rethink activity and to vote for normal politician, who will bring changes. And this politician is Ron Paul.
Bubba

Roseville, CA

#7 Jan 29, 2012
DENG wrote:
LET THE PROTESTERS HAVE THEIR NEW INDEPENDENCE HALL TO CHART A NEW FUTURE WITH DEBATES ON A NEW CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES THAT IS AT BEST NOW A DICTATORSHIP OF FINANCE CAPITAL.
Oh go f*** yourself in the ass you crazy motherf***er! You have no right to seize or vandalize public or private property nor to attack the police regardless of your ill conceived agenda! Let the c***suckers occupy your own house if you want! That will give you 24/7 opportunities to lick their smelly a***holes and suck their slimy c**ks which is all you want to do anyway. You're just more proof that the far left is equally as goofy as the far right!
Ginny Mongo

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jan 29, 2012
I want to cut the Oakland Police up and stab them with kitchen knives smearing their blood on all the windows and cars. Anarchy Lives!!!!!!!!!Die Government!!!!!!!!!!slice up Quan!!!
Ginny Mongo

San Francisco, CA

#9 Jan 29, 2012
Boba wrote:
Disgusting filth burning the American flag and defecating on police vehicles! Lock this smelly pile of human waste up, and give them the full Abu Ghraib treatment. Vile Islamonazi filth and Marxist trash!!
BURN THE FLAG, SPREAD AIDS FLUIDS THRUOUT OAKLAND!!!
Round Paul

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2012
Ginny Mongo wrote:
<quoted text>
BURN THE FLAG, SPREAD AIDS FLUIDS THRUOUT OAKLAND!!!
Go back to school, Ginny!....damn!
Donny

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2012
The protesters are lazy scum.Inglorious bumblers free movie supported by tiny unemploy obama ads. Cheney Rules. The heck with the debate sit back and watch a free movie from Cheney Films http://youtu.be/0ppCMc0rjhY
Garde Lefarge

Roseville, CA

#12 Jan 29, 2012
Ginny Mongo wrote:
I want to cut the Oakland Police up and stab them with kitchen knives smearing their blood on all the windows and cars. Anarchy Lives!!!!!!!!!Die Government!!!!!!!!!!slice up Quan!!!
Hope you get raped by a bunch of smelly jig-a-boos...although even those muthafuggaz probably coudnt stand the smell of you stinky box!
Garde Lefarge

Roseville, CA

#13 Jan 29, 2012
Ginny Mongo wrote:
<quoted text>
BURN THE FLAG, SPREAD AIDS FLUIDS THRUOUT OAKLAND!!!
After you get gang raped by a bunch of jigs you will have lots of AIDS fluid in your smelly rancid twot!
Joe Nelson

AOL

#14 Jan 29, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh go f*** yourself in the ass you crazy motherf***er! You have no right to seize or vandalize public or private property nor to attack the police regardless of your ill conceived agenda! Let the c***suckers occupy your own house if you want! That will give you 24/7 opportunities to lick their smelly a***holes and suck their slimy c**ks which is all you want to do anyway. You're just more proof that the far left is equally as goofy as the far right!
Amen...Time to stop attracting the most pathetic losers in the World to California. Enough already.
Pat Robbins

Long Beach, CA

#15 Jan 29, 2012
Ginny Mongo wrote:
<quoted text>
BURN THE FLAG, SPREAD AIDS FLUIDS THRUOUT OAKLAND!!!
You Obama people make decent people SICK to their stomachs.
Boba

Sweden

#16 Jan 29, 2012
Ginny Mongo wrote:
I want to cut the Oakland Police up and stab them with kitchen knives smearing their blood on all the windows and cars. Anarchy Lives!!!!!!!!!Die Government!!!!!!!!!!slice up Quan!!!
You filty piece of Marxist sh*t, why don't you and you scummy anarchist buddies make a contribution to human evolution by self-selecting yourselves out of the gene pool?! Make a collective final statement, the Jonestown way - with cyanide laced Kool-Aid - and sh*t yourselves into oblivion! Missed by no one, not even by your dear mommies!!!
I see you

Waunakee, WI

#17 Jan 29, 2012
DENG wrote:
LET THE PROTESTERS HAVE THEIR NEW INDEPENDENCE HALL TO CHART A NEW FUTURE WITH DEBATES ON A NEW CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES THAT IS AT BEST NOW A DICTATORSHIP OF FINANCE CAPITAL.
@@@@@@@@@@
DENG, your "Tactic", I see. But you are donging, a dong. Your pitch is off.

"THINK, "THIS". If the crap won't flow Government won't go.

Tune your "MIND". Reception is in your mind. Can you hear "ME" ?

@@@@@@@@@@
Ginny Mongo

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jan 29, 2012
We need MORE AIDS fluid, that 3gal went to quick also bring more misters to 35th. WE CAN ACCEPT DONORS AND TECHNITION TO TAKE YOUR BLOOD HIV+
I see you

Waunakee, WI

#19 Jan 29, 2012
Ginny Mongo wrote:
We need MORE AIDS fluid, that 3gal went to quick also bring more misters to 35th. WE CAN ACCEPT DONORS AND TECHNITION TO TAKE YOUR BLOOD HIV+
@@@@@@@@@@

If that is your "TACTIC", all of you are stupid...

Think... If the CRAP won't flow. The Government will not operate to it full function. Your method will hurt those of your own. If the Swewes are stopped up, that is a different story. THINK THINK my dear. Pull your head out of your butt.
Sue Robbins

AOL

#20 Jan 29, 2012
Ginny Mongo wrote:
We need MORE AIDS fluid, that 3gal went to quick also bring more misters to 35th. WE CAN ACCEPT DONORS AND TECHNITION TO TAKE YOUR BLOOD HIV+
We understand your mission to defend Obama's Occupy campaign but please ratchet back the hateful, disgusting rhetoric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayor Libby Schaaf helps rescue famous Oakland ... Apr '18 Eye 4 N Eye 2
News Some Oakland churches offer drastic advice: Sto... Apr '18 jbalsak 1
News Reaction on 'Hannity' after Oakland mayor warns... Mar '18 Protect the homeland 9
News Listen: Oakland Mayor Schaafa s office flooded ... Mar '18 kyman 1
News No reports of major ICE raids in Bay Area, Oakl... Mar '18 positronium 27
News PG&E Oakland power plant scheme triggers consum... Dec '17 Solarman 1
News Review: Another ugly facet of racism drives 'Be... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Oh No You Di-nt 1