Fatal shooting at Oakland religious s...

Fatal shooting at Oakland religious school

There are 40 comments on the CBS News story from Apr 2, 2012, titled Fatal shooting at Oakland religious school. In it, CBS News reports that:

An Oakland police officer approaches the entrance to Oikos University in Oakland, Calif., Monday, April 2, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 2, 2012
adding to the forum.

Since: Oct 09

Killeen, TX

#2 Apr 2, 2012
Let me guess, another gun-free school zone in a gun control state? I bet the victims even failed in their duty to retreat. Of course its rather foolish to stand your ground if you aren't armed.
Brian Mitchell

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2012
Blue Gum Kneegroe wrote:
Friggin minorities are taking over. Just another example. I hate anyone that isn't white..
No sht! Glad I'm White the others can kill each other. Arm yourself.
anesa

El Macero, CA

#5 Apr 2, 2012
Such racist comments. How ignorant can one be these days. Pathetic!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#6 Apr 3, 2012
LOL, more church monkies with guns.
Josh Evans

AOL

#7 Apr 3, 2012
We should find a way to evacuate the few remaining good decent citizens out of Oakland.
Oakland's political choices have made it an ever more dangerous, international disgrace.
Louie Frees

Roseville, CA

#8 Apr 3, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
LOL, more church monkies with guns.
I'm sure you would think it was as funny if one of the dead had been one of your trailer trash family! On the other hand if it was your welfare pig mama before you oozed out of her rancid twot we would all be better off! LOL
Say What

Roseville, CA

#9 Apr 3, 2012
Josh Evans wrote:
We should find a way to evacuate the few remaining good decent citizens out of Oakland.
Oakland's political choices have made it an ever more dangerous, international disgrace.
This has nothing at all to do with "Oakland's political choices". It could have happened anywhere in the country at any time. Just another sign of the times. Easy access to guns, the media glamorizing brutality and revenge, video games that are nothing more than murder simulators, dysfunctional families, rampant drug and alcohol use. Add it up and you get carnage like this!
Kirby Stoneham

Roseville, CA

#10 Apr 3, 2012
Dagobert II wrote:
Let me guess, another gun-free school zone in a gun control state? I bet the victims even failed in their duty to retreat. Of course its rather foolish to stand your ground if you aren't armed.
Who let the brain dead gun nut in the room? These c***suckers won't be satisfied until everyone is walking around with machine guns strapped on. They need to make up for their little dicks with big guns!

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#12 Apr 3, 2012
Kirby Stoneham wrote:
<quoted text>
Who let the brain dead gun nut in the room? These c***suckers won't be satisfied until everyone is walking around with machine guns strapped on. They need to make up for their little dicks with big guns!
LOL, lady, machine guns aren't for poor disadvantaged people like yourself, you couldn't afford one.
Lesley Kinnelson

United States

#13 Apr 3, 2012
White people need to arm themselves against the pseudo-American foreigners, they cannot be trusted rather they should be carefully watched and in no way should be allowed to carry a knife and especially own firearms.
Kirby Stoneham

Roseville, CA

#14 Apr 3, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, lady, machine guns aren't for poor disadvantaged people like yourself, you couldn't afford one.
Too bad you couldn't afford a brain...it's obviously a handicap having s**t for brains. Apparently it runs in the family though. God knows your mama was a big pile of s**t and you're just a turd of the same pile! LOL
Bud

Roseville, CA

#15 Apr 3, 2012
Lesley Kinnelson wrote:
White people need to arm themselves against the pseudo-American foreigners, they cannot be trusted rather they should be carefully watched and in no way should be allowed to carry a knife and especially own firearms.
Oh get back under your sheet with the eye holes in it! A bigger danger to society is brain dead Nazi Tea Baggers like you! You would have made a great Storm Trooper or Grand Wizard! LOL
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#16 Apr 3, 2012
Kirby Stoneham wrote:
<quoted text>
Kirby suffers from "Penis on the Brain Syndrome". He wonders about the genitalia of gun owners all the time.
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#17 Apr 3, 2012
Kirby Stoneham wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you couldn't afford a brain...it's obviously a handicap having s**t for brains. Apparently it runs in the family though. God knows your mama was a big pile of s**t and you're just a turd of the same pile! LOL
The proctologist called. He found your head.
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#18 Apr 3, 2012
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh get back under your sheet with the eye holes in it! A bigger danger to society is brain dead Nazi Tea Baggers like you! You would have made a great Storm Trooper or Grand Wizard! LOL
Maybe he's one of the brownshirt Flea Baggers. They definitely abhor rights and liberties.
US cancer

Padua, Italy

#21 Apr 3, 2012
third shooting within a month ? LOL. blood thirsty sick bastards!

may god F*ck (or bless ?) United poisoners "Snakes of America"!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#22 Apr 3, 2012
Kirby Stoneham is aka Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Danny, if you are ever assaulted, you can just whip out your "big one" and the assailants will be so impressed (or repulsed) that they will quit their life of crime right on the spot.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#23 Apr 3, 2012
Kirby Stoneham wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only can you not afford one, if you keep acting up like that, I won't let you lick photos of either of mine.
Bud

Roseville, CA

#24 Apr 3, 2012
Louiston wrote:
<quoted text>Kirby suffers from "Penis on the Brain Syndrome". He wonders about the genitalia of gun owners all the time.
And you stand from "Penis Up Your A** Syndrome"! God knows you love your phallic symbols up the pooper!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Review: Another ugly facet of racism drives 'Be... Aug '17 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Yonder Alonso has a quick, weird Oakland `homec... Aug '17 A Phart 2
News Keith Kim: Oakland fire landlorda s rollercoast... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Oaklandish 1
News Raiders aren't welcome in Oakland for 2019 seas... (Mar '17) Mar '17 FinalPhartt 2
News Los Gatos man slain in East Oakland identified (Mar '16) Jan '17 Dudley 16
News Oakland: 30 arrested in anti-Trump protests (Nov '16) Nov '16 Genl Forrest 8
News Oakland museum's marijuana exhibit: Scholarly, ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Fred 1
More from around the web