Cops ID suspect in Oakland shooting

Full story: CBS News 6
OAKLAND, Calif. - A 43-year-old former student of a small Christian university in California opened fire at the school, killing at least seven people and setting off an intense, chaotic manhunt that ended with his capture at a nearby shopping center, authorities said. Full Story
Edgar

Spring, TX

#1 Apr 2, 2012
"Cops ID suspect in Oakland shooting"

Lol, which Oakland shooting?
Brian Mitchell

Concord, CA

#2 Apr 2, 2012
Edgar wrote:
"Cops ID suspect in Oakland shooting"
Lol, which Oakland shooting?
It's the one with all the black guys, that should narrow it down ha ha ha ha.

“Stop the presses”

Since: Oct 07

omahaha, ne.

#3 Apr 2, 2012
OAKLAND? Aint they got a lot of hells angels....too?
eggroll

San Francisco, CA

#4 Apr 3, 2012
2nd mass murder involving an asian man within the bay area in the past few weeks. asian men are losing it. well the first one was supposely involving some sort of "debt" and was a vietnamese man that killed an entire family. but this recent one in oakland was a korean man who just went on a rampage and killed 7 (mostly women) and injuring 3. supposely he was an all around bitter man with alot of sh1t on his plate. i believe the man who went on the killing spree in virginia tech was korean as well. maybe they just needed to get laid? im gonna be getting some weird stares from non-asian people as for now as i will be nicely smiling back :)
Ruth Ginsberg

Concord, CA

#6 Apr 4, 2012
Klaus666 wrote:
Happy riddance to christian and non-White filth!
Kudos!
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

#7 Apr 4, 2012
Klaus666 wrote:
Happy riddance to christian and non-White filth!
Said the child molester.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland: Five people injured in spate of shootings Jan 22 Tea anyone? 1
Police: Man and woman slain in East Oakland sho... Jan 17 Screw Occupy 1
Black Muslim security firm makes false claims i... (Mar '14) Jan 13 avonspencer 7
Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... Dec '14 Angry White Unite... 1
Oakland: Police shoot female who allegedly led ... Dec '14 Marchin Looter Koon 2
FBI report: Oakland again tops nation in robberies Nov '14 Quan is a Pig 2
Oakland man arrested in stolen car after high-s... Oct '14 Disgusted with Oa... 1
More from around the web