Oakland man arrested in San Leandro b...

Oakland man arrested in San Leandro bar shooting

There are 5 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Nov 21, 2011, titled Oakland man arrested in San Leandro bar shooting. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

A 25-year-old man is facing several felony charges, including attempted murder, after police said he fired multiple gunshots in a bar early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

humor us

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2011
One of Mayor Quan's friends no doubt.
Say What

Roseville, CA

#2 Nov 23, 2011
More likely one of your family members! LOL
Tudor

Livermore, CA

#3 Nov 23, 2011
Say What wrote:
More likely one of your family members! LOL
Oh my Lord, an actual fan of Jean Quan. Well like P.T. Barnum said, there is a sucker born every minute. Probably why Oakland is such a garbage dump.
Saidit

Livermore, CA

#4 Nov 28, 2011
Is there any way we can give Oakland to Contra Costa County?
JohnnyO

Redwood City, CA

#5 Jan 20, 2012
You know, San Leandro Mayor Stephen Cassidy needs to go to Oakland and slap that bitch and tell her to get with it. And Stop her people from coming to San Leandro and causing crimes here. Come on Stephen! Go over there!!
And stop allowing these session 8 housing in San Leandro! They too are a magnet for crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yonder Alonso has a quick, weird Oakland `homec... Aug 9 A Phart 2
News Keith Kim: Oakland fire landlorda s rollercoast... Mar '17 Oaklandish 1
News Raiders aren't welcome in Oakland for 2019 seas... Mar '17 FinalPhartt 2
News Los Gatos man slain in East Oakland identified (Mar '16) Jan '17 Dudley 16
News Oakland: 30 arrested in anti-Trump protests (Nov '16) Nov '16 Genl Forrest 8
News Oakland museum's marijuana exhibit: Scholarly, ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Fred 1
News Blake Lively's 'Oakland booty' selfie brings ra... (May '16) May '16 DiamondSmile89 8
More from around the web