Oakland parishioner struck by stray b...

Oakland parishioner struck by stray bullet from shooting outside church

There are 5 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Dec 25, 2012, titled Oakland parishioner struck by stray bullet from shooting outside church. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

While a pastor sermonized about the meaning of Christmas on Monday night, his parishioners dove to the floor as a hail of bullets were fired outside the East Oakland church.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Gringo

Livermore, CA

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Merry Christmas from Oakland, the anal region of the Bay Area.
SF Store Owner

Hayward, CA

#2 Dec 26, 2012
BURN OAKLAND UP WITH THE NEGROS IN IT.
Jeff Lewis

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Negros are just a type of apes, it would be best to eliminate them.

Since: Aug 11

South San Francisco, CA

#4 Dec 26, 2012
anyone who still believes in god after this is delusional. If Oakland would disappear tom, the whole world would be that much better because nothing good comes from there
Zorba

Livermore, CA

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Riverbank resident wrote:
anyone who still believes in god after this is delusional. If Oakland would disappear tom, the whole world would be that much better because nothing good comes from there
I take it you ain't a Raiders fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Los Gatos man slain in East Oakland identified Aug 11 Oakland Sux 12
News Oakland museum's marijuana exhibit: Scholarly, ... Jun '16 Fred 1
News Blake Lively's 'Oakland booty' selfie brings ra... May '16 DiamondSmile89 8
News Feds link East Bay developer to Oakland-Hawaii ... Apr '16 Old town Antioch 1
News At Oakland swearing-in ceremony, new citizens s... Mar '16 Truthfull 3
News Court bars Oakland from defending pot dispensary Mar '16 unimpressedpragma... 1
News Oakland: Indiana trucker, 72, recovering after ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 All Lives Matter 2
More from around the web