Astronomer says malfunctioning North ...

Astronomer says malfunctioning North Korea satellite could stay in orbit for years

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Astronomer says malfunctioning North Korea satellite could stay in orbit for years. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Amateur astronomers tracking a North Korean satellite launched into space last week say that although it appears to be malfunctioning it could remain in orbit around the Earth for several years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Dec 17, 2012
This article is just more war mongering lies and propaganda from the american government toward North korea.The american government is mad because the North korean government launched their satellite before the american puppet government of South Korea period.
Gardener

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2012
I can only hope that when the d*mned thing finally plummets to earth it lands in Kim Jong Un's palace or in that public plaza filled with the goose-stepping military, not on innocents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Korea fires 2 missiles after telling army... Mar '15 Brice N Livingston 1
News North Korea blasts US over sanctions (Jan '15) Jan '15 Hooogle It 6
News Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea (Dec '14) Jan '15 Hooogle It 55
News South Korean activist plans to launch 'The Inte... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Eleanor 1
News North Korea Internet Fails for Third Time in a ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 winner 1
News FBI Says North Korea Behind Sony Hack (Dec '14) Dec '14 yes 2
News North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' (Aug '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 8
More from around the web