Dennis Rodman filming TV show in North Korea

Full story: The Washington Post

The former NBA star becomes an unlikely ambassador for sports diplomacy at a time of heightened tension between the United States and North Korea.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Keep him over there. We dont want him back!
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

North Korea is the right place for crazies and losers.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Dennis Rodman filming TV show in North Korea

NOTICE HOW RODMAN CAN'T FIND THE FICTITIOUS "STARVING CHILDREN" ANYWHERE HE GOES 'CAUSE THERE ARE NONE THERE AND NEVER WERE ANY THERE TO SEE, ONLY A COUPLE OF FAKED PROPAGANDA VIDEOS AND PHOTOS THERE.
dennis loves adolph too

White Haven, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

what about the rodman sex tape, showing him sucking his own d, and shoving his fist up his own butt? you just know it exists.
Timm Maddog

Tainan, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

The US government have always said it wants to talk peace with North Korea.

Now that Mr. Kim have passed the ball to Mr. Obama the USA should go ahead and talk with him.

If the White House snubs Ambassador Rodman's message then the world will conclude that Washington's peace message to North Korea is just like Joseph Goebbels propaganda machine.

US media said that North Korea is a strange and mysterious country but it is really Washington that is more weird for refusing to talk to Mr. Kim when he already have clearly pass his olive branch to America via a basketball .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••