My Message To North Korea: Don't Be S...

My Message To North Korea: Don't Be Stupid

There are 2 comments on the CNN story from Jan 24, 2013, titled My Message To North Korea: Don't Be Stupid. In it, CNN reports that:

My name is Byron Thomas and America; North Korea must really not like us. North Korea's new nuclear tests will be aimed at us.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1 Jan 24, 2013
That will be the biggest mistake of their country.
Greg

Lockwood, MO

#3 Feb 6, 2013
I hope they try something, anything because I'm sick of all the talk! Try us North Korea! I double damn dare you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Customs vows to block imports made by North ... Oct 5 a_visitor 2
News Hurricane Maria, North Korea, Federal Reserve: ... Sep 22 Ex Senator Santpo... 2
News U.S. warns that time is running out for peacefu... Sep '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Trump: Options to address North Korea 'overwhel... Sep '17 assassinate_jongun 1
News Will Kim Budge? White House suggests China trad... Sep '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News From DACA to North Korea, Trump's BS and bluffs... Sep '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News U.S., South Korean and Japanese warplanes carry... Aug '17 Snow Birds 2day at 3 1
More from around the web