Top UN rights official says North Kor...

Top UN rights official says North Korea's human rights record remains 'deplorable'

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Top UN rights official says North Korea's human rights record remains 'deplorable'. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The human rights situation in North Korea is "deplorable," with some 200,000 people held in political prison camps and subjected to torture, rape and slave labor, the top U.N. human rights official said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With warning to US, North Korea marks end of Ko... Jul 27 FlatbushSam 1
News North Korea says it's - not interested' in an I... Jul 21 Tim 1
News North Korea fires 2 missiles after telling army... Mar '15 Brice N Livingston 1
News North Korea blasts US over sanctions (Jan '15) Jan '15 Hooogle It 6
News Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea (Dec '14) Jan '15 Hooogle It 55
News South Korean activist plans to launch 'The Inte... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Eleanor 1
News North Korea Internet Fails for Third Time in a ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 winner 1
More from around the web