Nobel Peace Prize to be announced by committee in Oslo

After vetting candidates for seven months, the Norwegian judges for the Nobel Peace Prize will reveal the winner of the coveted award on Friday, capping a week of Nobel Prize announcements. Read more
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Gee, who do you think these euro-liberals are going to give the peace prize to this time? Obama sure never did anything to earn his peace prize - But he was sure willing to accept it!

Let me guess who's next... What about Ahmadinejad!?! He hates the jews and wants to nuke Israel and all the infidels! He'd like to slaughter billions of people! Yeah! He's the perfect choice!

Liberals hate jews too, so he's a shoe-in!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Since the peace will only come to the world when Israel and illuminati is wiped off from the world,I think Ahmadinejad would be perfect candidate..
But since this peace prize is a tool of illuminati,they will again decide politically and give it to some satanist bastard yet again..
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Akilli wrote:
Since the peace will only come to the world when Israel and illuminati is wiped off from the world,I think Ahmadinejad would be perfect candidate..
But since this peace prize is a tool of illuminati,they will again decide politically and give it to some satanist bastard yet again..
You must be for Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Nobel Prize Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malala, Satyarthi receive Nobel Peace Prize Dec '14 Eleanor 2
News Malala, Satyarthi Receive Nobel Peace Prize Dec '14 mjjcpa 1
News Tirole Wins Nobel Prize in Economics Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
News 50 years after receiving Nobel Prize, do Martin... Oct '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News 17-year-old Malala Yousafzai becomes youngest t... Oct '14 Amit 2
News Obama, Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Back on War Fo... (Aug '13) Jun '14 VeganTiger 7
News 3 Americans win Nobel Prize in Economics (Oct '13) Oct '13 A Random Walk 4
More from around the web