Dorner Dragnet Extended to Mexico Border

Dorner Dragnet Extended to Mexico Border

There are 5 comments on the ABC News story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Dorner Dragnet Extended to Mexico Border. In it, ABC News reports that:

The dragnet for suspected cop killer Christopher Dorner has been extended as far south as the Mexican border as the Border Patrol is scrutinizing more carefully people trying to cross into Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

ima

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 11, 2013
just what if this man's claim of having been fired after being charged with bogus charges is true? and those responsible for these FALSE ALLEGATIONS against him ARE NOW AFRAID TO COME CLEAN after all he has done due to these false accusations against him? Lets just say Dorner was right all along and it's proven, will those responsible for the false allegations, who are to some degree responsible for this man having flipped out completely for what was done to him be brought to justice for their part in Dorner's behavior? He obviously suffered this kind of treatment from time to time and it's called discrimination at it's best. It is very possible he was crushed completely after the firing, and possibly not able to find employment which added to his misery and stress. I think this could really happen to anyone in his shoes. And if his superiors knew he had a mental problem, they sure didn't try to help him DID THEY? Instead his problem was ignored and they showed NO CONCERN OR WILLINGNESS TO HELP ONE OF THEIR OWN. PATHETIC, and citizens are suppose to ask authorities for help? we are suppose to trust the LAPD?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Dorner

LOOKS LIKE THE MAN IS GETTING A LOT OF HELP ESCAPING THE POLICE.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2013
if they can do this, why can't they enforce the freaking immigration laws?
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Feb 11, 2013
maybe hell get caught sneaking into mexico... then hed get arrested for being an illegal alien..... we should do that stuff here..... i hope he gets popped before he kills more..... one less msnbc viewer, many libs will go nuts if this guy is killed...they seem to like anarchists...... imagine if this guy was a tea partyer???.....
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Feb 11, 2013
ima wrote:
just what if this man's claim of having been fired after being charged with bogus charges is true? and those responsible for these FALSE ALLEGATIONS against him ARE NOW AFRAID TO COME CLEAN after all he has done due to these false accusations against him? Lets just say Dorner was right all along and it's proven, will those responsible for the false allegations, who are to some degree responsible for this man having flipped out completely for what was done to him be brought to justice for their part in Dorner's behavior? He obviously suffered this kind of treatment from time to time and it's called discrimination at it's best. It is very possible he was crushed completely after the firing, and possibly not able to find employment which added to his misery and stress. I think this could really happen to anyone in his shoes. And if his superiors knew he had a mental problem, they sure didn't try to help him DID THEY? Instead his problem was ignored and they showed NO CONCERN OR WILLINGNESS TO HELP ONE OF THEIR OWN. PATHETIC, and citizens are suppose to ask authorities for help? we are suppose to trust the LAPD?
i hope we dont see more of this with so many losing so much on oblamers watch.... americans need jobs like biden said .... its a sad story, iahev alot of respect for cops and military, but mcveigh was military too, a nut is a nut..... this guy is a huge lib hate tv fan.. we havent heard this too much from the left media.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump unveils plan to make Mexico pay for borde... Apr 6 Jeff Brightone 1
News Billions in US remittances a lifeline for many ... Apr 5 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Illegal immigration by children and families di... Mar '16 Lawrence Wolf 7
News Can Donald Trump build a border wall with Mexic... Mar '16 Raydot 6
News Trump Asks Protester If She's From Mexico Mar '16 Denny CranesPlace 2
News In Mexico, Biden says most Americans don't agre... Feb '16 new jersey mi culo 15
News With Pope Francis' border city visit, Texans re... Feb '16 huey goins 3
More from around the web