Mexico: 14 dismembered bodies found o...

Mexico: 14 dismembered bodies found outside city hall

There are 4 comments on the CNN story from Jun 7, 2012, titled Mexico: 14 dismembered bodies found outside city hall. In it, CNN reports that:

Authorities found the mutilated remains of 14 people inside a truck parked in front of a city government office in northern Mexico Thursday, according to the Attorney General of the State of Tamaulipas .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Ankara, Turkey

#1 Jun 8, 2012
İlluminati ritual killing?

Ankara, Turkey

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Remember Seth the evil god separated the body of Osiris to 14 pieces.

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Oh yea, Mexico is getting safer and safer for tourists. What a joke. Calderon should be getting a case of the runs over this. Nuke Mexico!!

Ankara, Turkey

#4 Jun 8, 2012
his(Osiris) body was torn into 14 pieces and all of them were found except one piece—Osiris's penis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of Children Crossed US-Mexico Border ... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Mexico's Supreme Court rules that smoking pot i... Nov 5 Spotted Girl 1
News Grounded: New Mexico driver's licenses fail fed... Nov 5 WeTheSheeple 17
News Fox Sports posts Trump hype video for U.S.-Mexico Oct '15 Fart news 2
News EPA refused to share water-quality data after m... Sep '15 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Immigration Shift Shows India, China Outpacing ... Aug '15 Justice league 2
News Esther J. Cepeda: 'The Cartel' is a love letter... Aug '15 jul01 1
More from around the web