Intelligence officials explain 'evolving' US understanding of attack on consulate in Libya

Full story: The Washington Post

U.S. intelligence officials sought to explain Friday why the Obama administration's understanding of the Sept.
Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#21 Sep 28, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask so many stupid questions?
You're reaching your limit for the night.
Why can't you answer any of them? You'vew reached your intelectual limit.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#22 Sep 28, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> If he was so lo ed, why was pretty much the entire world happy to help see him go?
Please show me some proof that he was loved by his people and others around the world as you say, because a ten second google search will bring up thousands of articles showing the exact opposite, that he was a despotic, terrorism sponsoring tyrant with a very fragile grasp of reality and sanity.
The entire world is the jewish controlled american media??? No its not and the world was certainly not glad to see him gone only a few terrorist like hillary clinton,obama the terrorist leader of israel etc.Gadaffi was loved by the vast majority of Libyans and that is why nato bombed the country for 8 months to break the will of the people and install a puppet government against the will of the people.If you rely on "news articles" for your information you need to wake up.What fool even watches american jewish controlled media (lies) anymore????

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#24 Sep 28, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>The entire world is the jewish controlled american media??? No its not and the world was certainly not glad to see him gone only a few terrorist like hillary clinton,obama the terrorist leader of israel etc.Gadaffi was loved by the vast majority of Libyans and that is why nato bombed the country for 8 months to break the will of the people and install a puppet government against the will of the people.If you rely on "news articles" for your information you need to wake up.What fool even watches american jewish controlled media (lies) anymore????
You seem to be a tad anti-semite...seems to explain a lot. i don't watch any media.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#25 Sep 28, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be a tad anti-semite...seems to explain a lot. i don't watch any media.
No I seem to be living in the real world.
I wonder

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Sep 29, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be a tad anti-semite...seems to explain a lot. i don't watch any media.
But yet you are always telling us what they said or copying and pasting what they print.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#27 Sep 29, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you answer any of them? You'vew reached your intelectual limit.
Stupid questions are not designed to be answered. They are rhetorical devices used by folks who haven't got a clue but wish to honk their horns anyways.

Stupid questioners are to be dissed. You've been dissed.
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#29 Sep 30, 2012
You didnt build that wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, fortifying the consulate in Libya and at each embassy through-out the middle east on the anniversary of 911 would have been the responsible thing to do as POTUS. There's no question that our intelligence in the region made such recommendations (not to mention Stevens himself).
There's little doupt, that had Obama done his job, Stevens would be alive today. Instead, Obama managed to convince himself that his apology tours has won the hearts and minds of the islamic radicals. Stevens paid for Obama's disasterous middle east policy with his life.
Then dozens more paid when Obama insisted on pushing a 2 month old you tube video...
It all started with Obama spiking the bin laden football. Anything to get re-elected.
Excellent post. Cuts through the liberal crap and tells it like it is.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30 Sep 30, 2012
NO RADICALS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM TODAY IN LIBYA AS THE QADDAFI PEOPLE ARE REORGANIZING AND WILL TAKE BACK THE COUNTRY SOON AND RESTORE THE DIRECT DEMCRACY THAT WORKED SO WELL THERE.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#31 Sep 30, 2012
DENG wrote:
NO RADICALS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM TODAY IN LIBYA AS THE QADDAFI PEOPLE ARE REORGANIZING AND WILL TAKE BACK THE COUNTRY SOON AND RESTORE THE DIRECT DEMCRACY THAT WORKED SO WELL THERE.
I certainly hope so!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Libya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.K. Navy to Help Evacuate Britons From Libya Aug 3 Ing 1
Libya's Largest Oil Field Due to Export Jul '14 Death Oil 1
Oil Firms Pull Some Staff From Libya May '14 Nic 1
Students in Libya say slain teacher inspired them (Dec '13) Dec '13 Oliver Cromwell 3
Video: Eye Opener: Libya PM kidnapping drama un... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff Brightone 1
Libya approves U.S. operations to get Benghazi ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Hinkley 1
McCaul: After Libya Op, Why Can't We Get Bengha... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fingiswold 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••