Americans killed in Libya: Bumps in the road?

Full story: Fox News

About your support for the governments -- have come to power following the Arab Spring I was pretty certain and continue to be produced pretty certain that they're going to be bumps in the road.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2012

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

It is sad that after the al Qaida well planned attack with RPGs on US Embassy in Benghazi and killing our Ambassador Stevens, the Mozlem Brother scholar of Indonesia Madrassa Barack Hussein Obama was trying to use a video from July that very few watched to blame the American people for the attack on US Embassies around the world and to give excuse and to appease the Mozlem Brothers in Northern Africa and the Middle East that their feeling where “hurt” because the video showed that the profit killed 850 Jews that refused to convert to Islam in the 7th century. It was Obama who armed the al Qaida terrorists in Libya that he called “Rebels” to hide their identity while he used the terrorists to kill Gaddafi . Now the same al Qaida terrorists are ruling Libya Eastern land and Benghazi and they use the Obama’s arms to kill our Ambassador. Obama will try to deceive the American people by sending drone to kill al Qaida # 3 or #5 because half of the American will believe him and his liberal faceless lying media of the NY Times, AP and NBC.
Redman

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Yea and Obama has too many bumps to the brain, he is a lame dumb-ass POTUS as well! Lies a lot as well!
please vote romney

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Hear the latest? The U S watered down the security at all of our Embassies before the attack so we didn't hurt the feelings of Muslims.And remember,Obama says we can't call them terrorist,we must call them"A person having a bad day at te office" Is Obama in way over his head? Do you want another 4 years of Obama and Biden?
Is Obama the biggest A-Hole you have ever seen?
YES YES YES YES and YES!!!!!!!!!!

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

please vote romney wrote:
Do you want another 4 years of Obama and Biden?
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Usual distortions and BS from Faux News and Rightie distorters. Of course Mr. Obama never suggested that the American victims in Libya, including our Ambassador, were the "bumps in the road."

Unfortunately anti-American Righties continue to lie about that.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

please vote romney wrote:
Hear the latest? The U S watered down the security at all of our Embassies before the attack so we didn't hurt the feelings of Muslims.And remember,Obama says we can't call them terrorist,we must call them"A person having a bad day at te office" Is Obama in way over his head? Do you want another 4 years of Obama and Biden?
Is Obama the biggest A-Hole you have ever seen?
I'd be more impressed if you made an effort to PROVE your claims, if you supplied a link to a factual story or something.

I simply don't believe we "watered down the scurity at all of our Embassies...so we didn't hurt the feeligs of Muslims." That sounds like Rightie BS to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories - Libya Discussions

Search the Top Stories - Libya Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Libya's Largest Oil Field Due to Export Jul 21 Death Oil 1
Oil Firms Pull Some Staff From Libya May '14 Nic 1
Students in Libya say slain teacher inspired them (Dec '13) Dec '13 Oliver Cromwell 3
Video: Eye Opener: Libya PM kidnapping drama un... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff Brightone 1
Libya approves U.S. operations to get Benghazi ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Hinkley 1
McCaul: After Libya Op, Why Can't We Get Bengha... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fingiswold 8
Jihadists Threaten Revenge for U.S. Libya Snatc... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fox-KKK-news 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••