McCain on Romney's response to Libya attack

Full story: The Washington Post

Sep. 16, 2012 - Sen. John McCain discusses the "unraveling" hotspots around the world and what he thinks the United States should be doing in them.
Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Sep 17, 2012

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Nobody cares what McCain thinks.He still thinks HE'S the president.All he is interested in is war and getting his face on tv as much as possible.
E Pluribus Unum

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Nobody cares what McCain thinks.He still thinks HE'S the president.All he is interested in is war and getting his face on tv as much as possible.
U guesting what! wear a guess jean;) do U what is my nick mean to McCainney;-000
chickpea

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

E Pluribus Unum wrote:
<quoted text>U guesting what! wear a guess jean;) do U what is my nick mean to McCainney;-000
' do U what is my nick mean to McCainney;-000'
translate please!
janus

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

chickpea wrote:
<quoted text>
translate please!
Is freemason code. have to kill you if you understand.
E Pluribus Unum

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

chickpea wrote:
<quoted text>
translate please!
watch C-spam or call yo senate!! or ask yo English teacher;)
E Pluribus Unum

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

janus wrote:
<quoted text>
Is freemason code. have to kill you if you understand.
;) freemason is son of www.godaddy.com call ask yo senator about CBO about is words!!;-000

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Senator McCain hit it right on the head.

We have a boy President whose is lost in an adult world.

Hurry November. We Need a President. Now!
E Pluribus Unum

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
Senator McCain hit it right on the head.
We have a boy President whose is lost in an adult world.
Hurry November. We Need a President. Now!
MI mission impossible for yo Sen. Carl Levy chairman of legs n arms n he may bee McCain secret lover boy;-000000000h, U help translation mi nick screen for Topix class kids!!;-000

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

There is NO way I'm voting for Willard Romney. He is clearly UNDERNEATH the desk to that war-mongering loon Bibi Netanyahu. Kiss America goodbye and say hello to World War 3 if that Israeli puppet is voted in.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

E Pluribus Unum wrote:
<quoted text>
MI mission impossible for yo Sen. Carl Levy chairman of legs n arms n he may bee McCain secret lover boy;-000000000h, U help translation mi nick screen for Topix class kids!!;-000
Lobotomy didn't go too well, eh?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

CalmResonator wrote:
There is NO way I'm voting for Willard Romney. He is clearly UNDERNEATH the desk to that war-mongering loon Bibi Netanyahu. Kiss America goodbye and say hello to World War 3 if that Israeli puppet is voted in.
Of course there is no way you'll be voting for Romney. They won't let you out until a judge determines your sanity.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

CalmResonator wrote:
BS - he is a man not a snot nose boy who has no idea how the real world works. Obama is for himself and all of his rich movie star friends - that will be his second career being a movie star living in fantasy land. He will support his Muslim Brotherhood at any cost to America. He apologized to the foreign governments and bowed down and kissed their azz and now the foreign countries believe we are WEAK. He should have studies how these foreign countries think before he pulled this stupid stunt and put us at risk. Obama has put America on a path to war. Don't worry he will blame anyone but HIMSELF for the destruction of America. He takes NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING HE DOES. He has blamed Bush for 4 years and if he does not win this next election he will blame Biden.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

McCain is right to call Obama's new "Naked Emparor" policy of disengagement from reality and US disemgagement from the Middle East and Africa an act of delusion, pacifism and defeat. Why would UN Ambassador Rice try to use deceitful claims in order to blindly protect the liar in chief Obama who did not know anything about what is happening in the Mozlem Brother world that he finances and supports? PM Netanyahu is concerned because he finds no friend in the pro-Iranian Obama regime and his empty promises about the Iranian nukes. Why would six million Jews in Israel go blind after the Obama's empty and baseless declaration about preventing Iranian nuclear bomb and become hostages of the evil Iranian regime of Hitler-Ahmadinajad? Obama who skipped most of the US Intelligence briefs and who did not anticipate the evident al Qaida attacks in Libya on American Embassy on 9-11-12 after few previous recent attacks is not serious about stopping his Mozlem Brother friends in Iran who will use the Iranian nukes to threaten and control the entire Middle East and its oil fields according to the Caliphate agenda of Obama. Obama who studied the Quran in Indonesia Madrassa became avid supporter of the Mozlem Brother terrorists and his promises to Israel and the Jewish people are deceitful.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

The bastards don't seem to find it insulting to accept money from us though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-196140...

I say cut 'em loose and let 'em sink or swim on their own. It wouldn't take long before they'd be begging for the U.S to return with freebies of food and money. The freaking hypocrites. It makes us look stupid to keep letting these opportunists take advantage of us financially.

I say American citizens should have a say on whether out tax dollars are spent here or siphoned off to foreign terrorists. I want to see "that" option on the next ballot. What say ye concerning global freaking welfare?

Considering our current crippled economic status we can no longer afford to support the world. It's time for Americans to look out for their own best interests.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories - Libya Discussions

Search the Top Stories - Libya Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Libya's Largest Oil Field Due to Export Jul 21 Death Oil 1
Oil Firms Pull Some Staff From Libya May '14 Nic 1
Students in Libya say slain teacher inspired them (Dec '13) Dec '13 Oliver Cromwell 3
Video: Eye Opener: Libya PM kidnapping drama un... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff Brightone 1
Libya approves U.S. operations to get Benghazi ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Hinkley 1
McCaul: After Libya Op, Why Can't We Get Bengha... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fingiswold 8
Jihadists Threaten Revenge for U.S. Libya Snatc... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fox-KKK-news 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••