Dozen House women angrily defend Rice on Libya, suggest GOP attack racist, sexist

Republican senators' angry criticism of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice over her initial account of the deadly Sept. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2012
What difference does it make whether this woman gets in or not? This government is out to destroy America anyhow. The people have no say anymore.
Really

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Nov 16, 2012
opps I did it again wrote:
The people have no say anymore.
you missed the election last week?
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, the people do not have a say. Just take a look at the popular vote. We the people do not pick our presidents. But, libs can't see that. Lets see what you have to say in 2016.
Vote

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
As I said, the people do not have a say. Just take a look at the popular vote. We the people do not pick our presidents. But, libs can't see that. Lets see what you have to say in 2016.
for Clinton.

But the president won the popular vote and the electoral college. Duh.
spud

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 19, 2012
What's new. Obama has surrounded himself with the worst cast of characters ever. Of course the black senator, Marcia Fudge, cries racism and sexism right away meaning she has no real argument. I'd say naming a black person Fudge is more racist than this Rice deal.
More

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Nov 19, 2012
spud wrote:
off-topic racist crap from Mr. potato head.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Nov 19, 2012
thought these ugly butchy lib women could stand up for themselves, didn't know they needed the poor-baby defense and stop picken on me whine. gonna set womens lib back 30 years.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2012
The WH told Rice to lie, she lied. She should resign.
indy

Boston, MA

#9 Nov 21, 2012
if people of color, or not, or males or females feel they cant handle the job, they shouldnt take it...... o basically said that he sent a woman to do a mans job.... how sexist is that?.... like she needs a man to stand up for her?...umm, shes an ambassador who has been in politics for yrs.... she needs to woman up !..... or resign after lying to us... o set her up, thats racism and sexism... he is part white, so that acc to the left makes him a bigoted racist, acc to them.... but she needs to resign, and come clean on her lies she told to the american people....if she were of another pol party, well, u know......
another

Santa Fe, NM

#10 Nov 22, 2012
lolol wrote:
misogynist liar
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#11 Nov 22, 2012
What difference does it make whether this woman gets in or not? This government is out to destroy America anyhow. The people have no say anymore.
Notice how the liberals are whining. They had the intelligence and then they changed the talking points to suit Obama's agenda, IMO. Shoot they loved destroying Condi because she was black and a conservative woman. The bravest people I know are Black conservatives as often they are denigrated by their own race for standing up for their values.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the one that they MSM propagandized to the point that a huge smear campaign and dirty pool was played all the time. I mean to denigrate a disable person is pretty low.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#13 Nov 22, 2012
spud wrote:
What's new. Obama has surrounded himself with the worst cast of characters ever. Of course the black senator, Marcia Fudge, cries racism and sexism right away meaning she has no real argument. I'd say naming a black person Fudge is more racist than this Rice deal.
Notice how they cry racism where there is none, but not a word about the cover up and how they mislead the American public until after the election. Talk about politicizing Benghazi for their benefit. Democrats can't sink any lower, IMO.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#14 Nov 22, 2012
RayOne wrote:
The WH told Rice to lie, she lied. She should resign.
Well, she certainly misled the American public for Obama's benefit. Obama politicizes the election by trying to keep the American public in the dark and then has the audacity to blame it on the Republicans. There Obama goes again not taking responsibility for his nasty actions, IMO.
indy

Mansfield, MA

#15 Dec 26, 2012
lolol wrote:
thought these ugly butchy lib women could stand up for themselves, didn't know they needed the poor-baby defense and stop picken on me whine. gonna set womens lib back 30 years.
.... its the old crutch to lean on, one would also think the womens libbers would be standing up for women who are attacked by the left....palin, monica ....... i guess o and the left is telling us we shouldnt vote girls into power, or i guess minorities either, since we cant treat them as we do men, or other races...
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Now what are you libs going to say now that Rice quit? Even she knew she wasn't right for the job.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#17 Dec 28, 2012
No, but she knew she lied over, and over, and couldn't survive close scrutiny from Congress. It doesn't matter, the truth isn't in a Democrat. Lying is all they know, especially this Chicago bunch.
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
No, but she knew she lied over, and over, and couldn't survive close scrutiny from Congress. It doesn't matter, the truth isn't in a Democrat. Lying is all they know, especially this Chicago bunch.
Right on!
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#19 Dec 28, 2012
Now what are you libs going to say now that Rice quit? Even she knew she wasn't right for the job.
Yep, so true!
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Benghazi is a sick game obama needs to come clean on. How dare him. He is a liar and a fraud.
How can he sleep at night?
And his fake tears make me sick..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Libya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inside the US Embassy's Annex in Libya Overrun ... Sep 1 Jeff Brightone 1
U.K. Navy to Help Evacuate Britons From Libya Aug '14 Ing 1
Libya's Largest Oil Field Due to Export Jul '14 Death Oil 1
Oil Firms Pull Some Staff From Libya May '14 Nic 1
Students in Libya say slain teacher inspired them (Dec '13) Dec '13 Oliver Cromwell 3
Video: Eye Opener: Libya PM kidnapping drama un... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff Brightone 1
Libya approves U.S. operations to get Benghazi ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Hinkley 1
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••