Al Qaeda offshoot a prime suspect in Libya attack

Full story: CBS News
A radical Islamic group called Ansar al Sharia is, according to U.S. officials, the leading suspect in the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi that killed four Americans. Full Story
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#1 Sep 13, 2012
al queda?? You mean the group of proxie fighters the american government and israel created and funds to this day to be used as proxie fighters against the rightful government of Libya and Syria and other countries?? Is that the alqueda this article is talking about???

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Al Quieda? FIrst they LOVE bomb Libya using Al Quieda mercenaries beach landed in and hand the country over to them and now blame them? lol

The Black Al Quieda flag is now flying all over Libya and Egypt.

Don't forget the hundreds of hundreds of Al Quieda fighters now burning and looting and blowing up Syria with US/British/Saudi backing as i TYPE/

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Friend of Friend Is Al-Qaeda

http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p033....

http://book.geocities.jp/conspiracycalendar/0...

Japanese Justice Minister Kunio Hatoyama said that a friend of a friend was a member of al Qaeda.

The story didn't stop there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Libya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inside the US Embassy's Annex in Libya Overrun ... Sep 1 Jeff Brightone 1
U.K. Navy to Help Evacuate Britons From Libya Aug '14 Ing 1
Libya's Largest Oil Field Due to Export Jul '14 Death Oil 1
Oil Firms Pull Some Staff From Libya May '14 Nic 1
Students in Libya say slain teacher inspired them (Dec '13) Dec '13 Oliver Cromwell 3
Video: Eye Opener: Libya PM kidnapping drama un... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff Brightone 1
Libya approves U.S. operations to get Benghazi ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Hinkley 1
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••