Romney Offers Sharp Criticism of Obama's Handling of Libya Terrorist Attacks

Full story: The New York Times
Mitt Romney delivered his most pointed criticism to date of President Obama 's handling of the lethal attack in Benghazi, Libya, on Thursday, a possible foreshadowing of how Representative Paul D. Ryan will address the issue in the vice-presidential debate. Read more
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Yes there was a terrorist attack in Libya and it was the american/israel/nato war against Libya,its citizens and rightful government which has killed tens of thousands of Libyans and displaced over 1 million while leaving thousands more in prisons tortured daily by the terrorist group called the TNC.Those behind this terrorist attack and the funding of the terrorist of the TNC should be hung as the war criminals they are.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Considering our President apologized to them, I unfortunately don't think they will be given any form of justice. It really is sad.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#3 Oct 11, 2012
lethal attack in Benghazi, Libya = Complete and utter incompidence in the Obama admin.

Joe Biden laughed about it tonight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Libya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ISIS beheadings spark Christian exodus from Libya Feb 25 Ing 1
News 20,000 Egyptians flee Libya after beheadings, a... Feb 25 Ing 1
News Libya debacle casts shadow on Obama war plan Feb '15 barefoot2626 43
News Egypt airstrikes target ISIS camps in Libya aft... Feb '15 ISwel1976 5
News ISIS comes to Libya Nov '14 ThanksObama 1
News Inside the US Embassy's Annex in Libya Overrun ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News U.K. Navy to Help Evacuate Britons From Libya (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ing 1
More from around the web