Romney Says Biden Doubled Down on Denial Regarding Libya Attacks

Full story: ABC News

Mitt Romney today said Vice President Joe Biden is "doubling down on denial" when he said during the debate last night that the administration was not told the U.S. consulate in Libya wanted more security ahead of the deadly attacks there last month.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
finger

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Romney lies loudly and explosively from between his cheeks...:)
finger

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

3OHA wrote:
Democrats have lied about Benghazi since 9/11. The easy way to tell is the fact they keep avoiding the reality, that they conferred with the Libyan government WHEN the attack started and WHILE the attack was ongoing. Obama made a conscious decision to not send additional security to protect the Ambassador. Then, they spent weeks inflaming radical Islamists in twenty other counties to murder and mayhem with the Muslim supporting rhetoric of a film clip and an insult to Islam being the cause.
Today, it's reported an embassy employee in Yemen has been killed by gunmen. It was Yemen, where Obama asked permission to send additional security to protect the embassy, which is American territory. He gave Yemen authority over our foreign policy. Someone now has died.
All complete BS. Instead of blaming the terrorists, Righties here are blaming Obama and his administration. The radical Right has no shame. They're anti-American to the core.

Your claim about "giving Yemen authority over our foreign policy" is bulshit, of course.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

finger wrote:
<quoted text>
All complete BS. Instead of blaming the terrorists, Righties here are blaming Obama and his administration. The radical Right has no shame. They're anti-American to the core.
Your claim about "giving Yemen authority over our foreign policy" is bulshit, of course.
Since Obama knowingly inflamed radical Muslims in twenty countries for two weeks with an unending spiel of lies to cover his own ineptitude and handing US foreign policy over to foreign governments, maybe Gitmo is an option.

Suck egg, mule.
another

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama knowingly inflamed radical Muslims.
sick liar exploits a tragedy
SMH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

3OHA wrote:
Biden said he voted against the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, when he actually voted for them. The lies keep coming and seem to skitter across the Leftist mind without impact.
Romney claims to be an advocate for American car sales, yet suggested to let the industry go bankrupt. Please don't try to discredit Democrats, b/c Republicans lie and cheat way more than Dems do, chief.
SMH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hatejoeblow wrote:
biden is still a liar, pervert and scumbag.
He's not a pervert nor a liar, you're just a conservative. You'll say anything to try to put him down.
SMH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hatejoeblow wrote:
<quoted text>
you've been drinking too much obama koolaid! It's fried your brain!
No, you're just a conservative that will say and do anything, even lie, to discredit the president. You're brain is fried, chief.
SMH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked Vice President Biden's comment:
“I’ve never met two guys who are more down on America across the board. We’re told everything’s going bad. There are 5.2 million new jobs, private-sector jobs,” Biden said.“Show me a policy where you take responsibility.
Did Ryan have an answer ....?
No, he didn't, just a stupid look on his face.
SMH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

3OHA wrote:
Democrats have lied about Benghazi since 9/11. The easy way to tell is the fact they keep avoiding the reality, that they conferred with the Libyan government WHEN the attack started and WHILE the attack was ongoing. Obama made a conscious decision to not send additional security to protect the Ambassador. Then, they spent weeks inflaming radical Islamists in twenty other counties to murder and mayhem with the Muslim supporting rhetoric of a film clip and an insult to Islam being the cause.
Today, it's reported an embassy employee in Yemen has been killed by gunmen. It was Yemen, where Obama asked permission to send additional security to protect the embassy, which is American territory. He gave Yemen authority over our foreign policy. Someone now has died.
So, what are the republicans going to do about the deficit, other than blame the president for something that took place almost a decade before his administration? Anything...Ryan didn't have anything to add, do you?

All of the Anti-Obama crap will not win an election, policies, you know, a plan will do that. So, what is it, then?
SMH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama knowingly inflamed radical Muslims in twenty countries for two weeks with an unending spiel of lies to cover his own ineptitude and handing US foreign policy over to foreign governments, maybe Gitmo is an option.
Suck egg, mule.
Reagan equipped Nicaraguan rebels will military weapons, in exchange for cocaine supply, of which he allowed local drug dealers to sale to American families, while "fighting" a "war on drugs"; yet he's still a hero to conservatives.

What's the difference between your crap and my reply, I actually to,d the truth, you made crap up. LMAO
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SMH wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're just a conservative that will say and do anything, even lie, to discredit the president. You're brain is fried, chief.
No one has to make up lies to discredit the President. He does enough on his own to discredit himself.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SMH wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan equipped Nicaraguan rebels will military weapons, in exchange for cocaine supply, of which he allowed local drug dealers to sale to American families, while "fighting" a "war on drugs"; yet he's still a hero to conservatives.
What's the difference between your crap and my reply, I actually to,d the truth, you made crap up. LMAO
I want to hear proof regarding the cocaine supply! That is totally ridiculous and you know it!!
chickpea

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to hear proof regarding the cocaine supply! That is totally ridiculous and you know it!!
Oh no it's not!!!!
You better check it out before you run your fingers on the keyboard.
chickpea

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to hear proof regarding the cocaine supply! That is totally ridiculous and you know it!!
Here's a start. Look up Oliver North and the Contra Wars and see what a fcuk head Reagan was. Follow the yellow brick road to flooding our streets yes, OUR streets with drugs. Big Fcuk Reagan was. BASTARD
RED FLAG BIDEN be PREZ

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I had him figured out when he subtly flipped the bird to the Clinton campaign during a speech. Classless and mean, not to mention unbecoming of a man seeking the most powerful office in the world. At that moment, I knew we'd be in serious trouble if he won in November 2008.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/dont_b...
RED FLAG BIDEN be PREZ

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Red flag: Biden is fighting for his turn at presidency. Barack will resign as soon as he wins the election by fraud.

SHOW UP TO VOTE ROMNEY! GET YOUR FRIENDS AND HELP THE ELDERLY AND YOUNG FOR ROMNEY TO VOTE!
SMH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has to make up lies to discredit the President. He does enough on his own to discredit himself.
LMAO, no he doesn't. Do you realize that in regards to maintaining a healthy environment, the FDA and EPA are the very organizations that prevent environmental and public health issues, that may cause health epidemics, from harming Americans. EPA regulation stands in the way of the U.S. having the dangerous air that India and China have. Without it, you won't be able to leave home without a mask on, like many Chinese citizens in the major cities there.

Romney and Ryan want to eliminate both the FDA and EPA, in order to prevent anything from standing in the way of easy corporate production; he's not running for you, moron, he's running for corporate leaders; he just knows that you'll do anything to vote out Obama, simply b/c you just don't like him, and don't understand his policies nor politics on any level.

So my question to you is, how much does your health really matter to you?

If it doesn't, just vote for Romney, so that the white house can be white again...that's what it's really about for most of you conservatives,isn't it? ; )
SMH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden? That's his normal face.
No, Ryan; nice try though ; )
SMH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has a well deserved reputation as a habitual liar. Biden too. We need a more truthful president.
Like the cocaine dealer, Reagan, or perhaps Osama's business partner, G.W. Bush. LMAO, GTFOH. Obama is going to be re-elected, b/c he's better and has done more than any other president politically in the last 40 years...even Republicant leaders have admitted that, before lying again about him. Don't be ignorant.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SMH wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, no he doesn't. Do you realize that in regards to maintaining a healthy environment, the FDA and EPA are the very organizations that prevent environmental and public health issues, that may cause health epidemics, from harming Americans. EPA regulation stands in the way of the U.S. having the dangerous air that India and China have. Without it, you won't be able to leave home without a mask on, like many Chinese citizens in the major cities there.
Romney and Ryan want to eliminate both the FDA and EPA, in order to prevent anything from standing in the way of easy corporate production; he's not running for you, moron, he's running for corporate leaders; he just knows that you'll do anything to vote out Obama, simply b/c you just don't like him, and don't understand his policies nor politics on any level.
So my question to you is, how much does your health really matter to you?
If it doesn't, just vote for Romney, so that the white house can be white again...that's what it's really about for most of you conservatives,isn't it? ; )
I am really more concerned with my LIFE! With everything going on in the middle east, Obama decides to decrease our military and our nuclear weapons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories - Libya Discussions

Search the Top Stories - Libya Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oil Firms Pull Some Staff From Libya May '14 Nic 1
Students in Libya say slain teacher inspired them (Dec '13) Dec '13 Oliver Cromwell 3
Video: Eye Opener: Libya PM kidnapping drama un... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff Brightone 1
Libya approves U.S. operations to get Benghazi ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Hinkley 1
McCaul: After Libya Op, Why Can't We Get Bengha... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fingiswold 8
Jihadists Threaten Revenge for U.S. Libya Snatc... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fox-KKK-news 1
U.S. forces raid targets in Libya, Somalia, cap... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Dajokerman 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••