How Lance Armstrong can bounce back

How Lance Armstrong can bounce back

There are 7 comments on the Fortune story from Jan 18, 2013, titled How Lance Armstrong can bounce back. In it, Fortune reports that:

Fifteen years ago, Lance Armstrong launched one of the most successful nonprofit organizations to address the needs of people affected by cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fortune.

Lock Load FIRE

Leicester, UK

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Thief and a liar would make a great senator..
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
From another thread:
litesong wrote:
Beyond that, & due to his leadership, more testimony stated that he encouraged others to dope, if not outright, demanded that other teammates dope.
Yes, by definition, it appears that Mr. Armstrong must have been a drug dealer or as near to a drug dealer as you can get.
//////////
rfirma1 wrote:
......the sport hasn't been drug free and clean since the 1960's.......
/////////
litesong wrote:
rfirma1....... Given.
As I stated, it isn't about Armstrong, individually taking drugs. Its about entire teams constructed to run as a drug unit, & run by a drug dealer. If all the truth does come out, it is about the bicycle teams, & peloton, surrounded, supported & operated by drug dealer rings.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Jan 18, 2013
latex..Lettuse prey..the biter herbs
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Jan 18, 2013
The old navigators used sheep blood transfusions...atonement in the blood of the lamb...maybe the sheep knew to eat grass with vit K
liar

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
off course he will bounce back but he will be always remembered as a liar
JakeSter

Austin, TX

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Don't be so certain Lance is guilty. All he admitted to was using small amounts of EPO, Blood doping is just using your own blood and many people take testoterone, don't forget he is a cancer suvivor. They have called him the bully, but everyone who attacks him is the true bully here.
turtle

Huddersfield, UK

#7 Jan 19, 2013
JakeSter wrote:
Don't be so certain Lance is guilty. All he admitted to was using small amounts of EPO, Blood doping is just using your own blood and many people take testoterone, don't forget he is a cancer suvivor. They have called him the bully, but everyone who attacks him is the true bully here.
mmmmm small amounts of epo, scratch my chinny chin chin chin!!!, not certain he is guilty - mmmmm. blood doping/ its his blood let him suck his cut finger if he wants. everyone does testosterone, hands up who does testosterone oh and if you survive cancer that makes you extra special people right? or extra tough? or just what exactly? i can say i know plenty people who have not had cancer who are all the above and more, plus they don,t need or want to use anything as a precursor to them being what they are irrespective.
Oh and low and behold anyone commenting fairly on how la has behaved - your the truly big bad bullies !
jeeeez only in the crazy world of la do you hear such nonsense from so many angles. please take several steps back , think before you write and be fair

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Lance Armstrong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lance Armstrong: Interview with Oprah Winfrey d... (Jan '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
News Lance Armstrong tweets that he's returned Olymp... (Sep '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
News Lance Armstrong wants DOJa s false-claims suit ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News Lance Armstrong urges judge to dismiss governme... (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News Federer, Serena Williams say Lance Armstrong le... (Jan '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 9
News Feds lay out case against Lance Armstrong (Apr '13) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News The Women Who Unraveled the Lance Armstrong Dop... (Oct '12) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 50
More from around the web